Guardian Predator Sign in

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Thrifty had his waitlist converted today....for a while. Then they put him back on the waitlist. Bad mistake on SS's part to get someones hopes up like that.

Plus for the rest of us it seems a few share the exact same order time, probably not only with people here on this site but with people on other sites too maybe. How does Sideshow settle that?

So just to clarify, Mr. Thirsty was joking about the waitlist being converted and SS didn't get anyones hopes up falsely, correct?

my waitlist time is 17:01:00 looks like im near the top of the waitlist! of a Figure that will never convert to a order.Has anyone in the Uk got one?

This was my Second Streamline PPO with Sideshow without a hitch. Last year I got the Iron man Comic Con exclusive. Everything ran pretty smooth with just a minor lag. My order went thru at 17:00. I guess I get a little lucky every once in awhile. :hi5:

Waitlisted at 2010-07-02 17:06:47 because of order going through, then having them say it was waitlisted, then having to refresh 6 times. I've got a snowballs chance in hell. :lol

Well first things first seeing as this will be my first post here I'd like to say hello to everyone. Anyway, My order went through on a non-attendee one.

WHOA! Congrats, dude! What are your guys' times? If anyone else converts, can you please specify the time your reservation was placed, just so we know where we're at?

*reaches and holds on tight to his WL reservation*

:pray::pray::pray:

Back