Guardian Predator Sign in

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn... wonder if I have a shot with 17:02:40. Sounds like wishful thinking, but I'll gladly hold on with this kind of encouragement.

Hope it comes through for you Blade
My waitlist is like 7 minutes after the fact---Computer/site very slow

Damn... wonder if I have a shot with 17:02:40.
I think there are like six people on here who have that EXACT time (myself included), so I am wondering if the server hickuped and let people back on the WL at that time. I think there was a big batch 17:01:30-45 and then some more 17:02:30-40ish.

That's what I noticed. It would be weird indeed for a hickup to occur, but I too have seen multiple people around the 1:35 and 2:40 mark.

So for those that reserved at the same time... we fight to the death.
:chase:gun:lightsabe:stake:cut:lsvader

I think there are like six people on here who have that EXACT time (myself included), so I am wondering if the server hickuped and let people back on the WL at that time. I think there was a big batch 17:01:30-45 and then some more 17:02:30-40ish.

Yeah, my time was 17:01:36 and has just converted. I'm wondering if Sideshow have received another shipment.

Mine just converted with in the last 4hrs.
My time is: 2010-07-02 17:01:34

Wonder what happened.
Also wonder if a lot of people that got crazy and paid triple the price on ebay are now kicking them selfs.

Last edited:
Avfin, if mine converts, you have a chance. Mine was at 17:06:46 due to having to refresh a lot.

Isn't Barryo hooking you up with one?

And what's with all the sudden converts? Was it 500 total or 500 for SSC? Either a lot of people are cancelling/declining, or more are on the way :pray:.

PLEASE convert my WL, figure gods!

Isn't Barryo hooking you up with one?

And what's with all the sudden converts? Was it 500 total or 500 for SSC? Either a lot of people are cancelling/declining, or more are on the way :pray:.

PLEASE convert my WL, figure gods!

Yes, and I'm on the WL for him. If my WL converts, it's his if he wants it. :1-1:

I thought he got a confirmed order?

It's confusing, I know, but I wanted one and asked him to order one for me if he could because I knew with my computer, I wouldn't get one, and I didn't. And my waitlist is probably close to the bottom. Believe me, I don't want two of them.

Avfin, if mine converts, you have a chance. Mine was at 17:06:46 due to having to refresh a lot.

Yes, and I'm on the WL for him. If my WL converts, it's his if he wants it. :1-1:

It's confusing, I know, but I wanted one and asked him to order one for me if he could because I knew with my computer, I wouldn't get one, and I didn't. And my waitlist is probably close to the bottom. Believe me, I don't want two of them.

If yours converts I call dibs on B's .....:yess:

Back