Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Gru, where do you get your busts from? I'd be interested in looking at upgrading my collection as well.

and looking forward to the new bust soon!!

Kit, Fett would be bigger than just the head and shoulders, more like Vader for sure. :rock

As for where I find them, I just read threads over at Replica Prop Forum (RPF) and see what pieces are being made and then come up with ideas on how I want the display to look.

No one actually sells these built busts, they are more or less customs.

Hery Gruson, what happened to your Keaton Batman 1:1? Is it just not in the same space as the busts you're showing off now or did you part with it? Are you getting Sideshow's T-800 1:1 bust?

I've got a bigger, torso style, Keaton Batman coming with better glass eyes.

It should be here within a couple of months. :)

Yes, T-800 Arnold piece is on order.

Kit, Fett would be bigger than just the head and shoulders, more like Vader for sure. :rock

As for where I find them, I just read threads over at Replica Prop Forum (RPF) and see what pieces are being made and then come up with ideas on how I want the display to look.

No one actually sells these built busts, they are more or less customs.

Thanks Gru. good to know. and :rock on the T800 1:1 bust... i have one coming too. sweeeet!!!

I've got a bigger, torso style, Keaton Batman coming with better glass eyes.

It should be here within a couple of months. :)

Yes, T-800 Arnold piece is on order.

Very cool, look forward to seeing Bats, the one you had was amazing.

Awesome, you have a little museum in your own house.
A lot of people buy many stuff (to many ?) but not in your case, you buy one thing at the time but each and always a real piece of art.
You did the perfect choice when you started your collection, I wish I could do the same thing.
Congratulations !

I'm in awe...

I've somehow missed a ton of updates, but you collection has just gone from unbelievable to legendary with the switch to 1:1.

And that Vader is the coolest thing... and the shorter pipe was a good call. The Superman is quite amazing as well :rock

Can't wait to see the new batman!!!

Here you go, updated overview shot of how it looks right now:

colview1ip9.jpg

Plus some other pics:

col3hy3.jpg

col1fg1.jpg

col2cc8.jpg

asupesie0.jpg

Very impressive as always Gruson.

It is time for another update and it is a good one!

The next 1:1 bust to be added to the collection is:

Rocky Balboa

rock1bu5.jpg

This is an incredible 1:1 bust sculpted by Howard Senft.

It was painted by Bjorn at Elm Studios and I have to say it is one of the best paint jobs I have ever seen. It looks like Rocky just finished winning the fight!
Bjorn also built it into a larger bust with the robe, belt and gloves. Nice touch!

It is an amazing piece and very nice addition.

rock2xh9.jpg

rock4iu0.jpg

rock3pl6.jpg

This is something I have wanted for a LONG time! :)

Yo Adrian!!!

Last edited:
:bow :bow

I love you collection so freakin much Gruson!!

I need to get that Aliens bust so damn bad, looks great next to the Pred. Thats the way i hope to display them some day, if I could just find an Aliens bust.

Oh, and Rocky looks phenomenal! One of the best bust I have ever seen, VERY unique.

Back