Gruson Updated Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate, don't go changing Vader bacause it is suggested that you do. I think the way he looks now makes him a stand out feature. I remember seeing the Vader suit at the Powerhouse museum in Sydney a few years ago and it was most impressive :p

Seeing how big this actual guy was left me awestruck, and to imagine seeing Lord Vader stroll down the corridor is enough to strike fear into anybody.

Your bust in the images that you show, look to have this same feel. I think that if you shorten the pipe he will look like a torso coming out of the cabinet. The display that he is on now really portrays the Dark Lords presence and size.

Just my 2cents :)

cheers

Overview shots are coming!

;)

As for Vader, I can get a shorter pipe for cheap so figure I can at least give it at try to see how it looks and which I prefer.

Alright, new pipe installed.

I think gambit is right, it does look better this way.

I soooo want that Emperor bust to hurry and be released!

These two just looks incredible together so I can only imagine this set up with Palpatine added.

Pics:
vadl1ln2.jpg

vadl2nx8.jpg

vadl3nx1.jpg

Last edited:
Here you go, updated overview shot of how it looks right now:

colview1ip9.jpg

Plus some other pics:

col3hy3.jpg

col1fg1.jpg

col2cc8.jpg

asupesie0.jpg

Last edited:
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock That is one kick-a** room, i'm really really really jealous... in a good way:D

Isn't the Terminator poster display thing in the wrong place next to Alien Warrior? Or are you getting something from that movie?

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock That is one kick-a** room, i'm really really really jealous... in a good way:D

Isn't the Terminator poster display thing in the wrong place next to Alien Warrior? Or are you getting something from that movie?

Thanks, it is starting to really come together again. :)

I just left the Terminator poster up for now....but yes, a T1 Arnold *might* be joining at some point.

Very nice collection, you're a lucky dude. Surprisingly, being able to compare the Aliens bust to Yoda, who I have, the warrior looks smaller than I'd have expected.

Cool MauFan,

The Warrior is bigger than Yoda...very long piece.

Just for you:

al11rc4.jpg

Outstanding, Gru :rock

love the stuff you have...and like all have mentioned- the display is stunning...a fine museum you have :chew

looking forward on seeing the updates :)

Back