Grphyx1 G-Spot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did some more coloring on Storm in her old costume
stormoldcostume_zpse202cda1.jpg

Last edited:
Been doing a little work on an old school Doctor Strange... This was pretty ambitious. Taking much longer than i imagined. some details are still masked off
grayscale300_zps718de5d1.jpg

DoctorStrange_zps57167f9d.jpg

I've been doing a bit of work with watercolors recently. Decided to do a painting for a friend who was turning 50. this was my first attempt
20140125_083829_zpscb23c80b.jpg

Wasn't the look I wanted so went back to the drawing board and this is what he got framed for his birthday
20140128_222838_zps02a746fa.jpg

And this is the framed version. frame is indigo blue with thin gold on edge, somehow didn't photograph that way.
20140211_173436_zpsc6c6a686.jpg

Now I'm doing some work on Gandalf, not sure why i picked him, I love sir Ian McKellen
20140224_090112_zps42996998.jpg

And now he's finished
20140224_192432_zpsa7c67fef.jpg

Last edited:
I love the blue version you finally went with.

As for Gandalf... well you know those eyes are amazing ! That is Gandalf !

Not checked in for a while loving the water colour pieces its a realy difficult medium to work with and you get so many disasters before you pull of something realy good. Your inspiring me i may have to pull the paints out when i get some spare time.

Thanks ditch, it's true of most of the color mediums I've worked with, watercolor is definitely the most trying. it's an understanding of how the paint flows and what you're painting on. almost impossible to recreate the same thing. appreciate the look see.

Not checked in for a while loving the water colour pieces its a realy difficult medium to work with and you get so many disasters before you pull of something realy good. Your inspiring me i may have to pull the paints out when i get some spare time.

JJJ the funny thing is every different medium contributes in some way to the other. I've a couple canvases prepped to go now:)
I told the man. Water colors is his forte. Such expression through his work in the medium.

Back