Statue Groot & Rocket 1:4 Scale Statue (Gentle Giant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you do decide to do a video review please post it. Would love to hear your thoughts. Did this come with a potted baby Groot?

Thanks for posting these Fremen! I am looking forward to your video review of this. I preordered it just a couple of days ago, and from your pics I think I made a good decision.

No baby Groot. :(

I guess I'll email or something.

I'm uploading my review. It will take a while put I'll post the link to it in here.

Thanks for posting these Fremen! I am looking forward to your video review of this. I preordered it just a couple of days ago, and from your pics I think I made a good decision.

Judging by your avatar, you did. I think you'll be very happy. As long as you have someone to help you get the base on. The base sucks.

Thanks for sharing the video! Yep, definitely keeping this one on pre-order. Looks great to me, and I can't wait to actually have them in my collection.

Good choice. :)

Looks like people are starting to get their notices from GG. Wonder if they will get the baby groot?

Baby Groot comes with this if you ordered from the GG site.

They just shipped me the wrong one. I phoned. They've got it all straightened out now so don't worry if you ordered from the site.

Some crappy phone pics so you can see how they display with some other quarter scales.

The look good. They fit in nicely.

It's raised by about 3 inches from the look of it. If gg used a proper base it would be 24-25 inches tall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freman, does your rocket sit flush on Groot? Mine doesn't, and rockets extended leg is nowhere close to resting on Groots body.

Other than that it is an awesome piece! Came out perfect!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Never mind, got it in! Didn't make it easy, but I had to work rockets hand around Groots head twig a bit.

Can u show pics next to other pfs please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back