Grissom's A-One Nut Boy! Jack Napier head interest thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some JACK NAPIER choices from Uncle DekaDave...

JackNapierdekadave.jpg

JackNapierdekadave1.jpg

JackNapierdekadave2.jpg

JackNapierdekadave3.jpg

JackNapierdekadave4.jpg

Think about the future.

:D

I'd love to see pics of the sculpt Les. Perhaps you could then alter it and make a Jack Torrence from the Shining? I imagine that would be quite a popular sculpt too.

Thanks to DekDave as always for the refs! Thanks Dave!
Working on it. As for wild eyed, not sure. I think something that contrasts the Joker head, so that when they are together on a shelf, they look more like the drama masks, one smiling and one not, as much anyway, (thanks for that idea WorGar) and it will work better for Jack. As for altering it to a Torrence, maybe. But he was considerably younger and more filled out then. If this one works, I may do just that. We'll see.
One project use at a time....let me see how Jack comes out first. THEN alterations.
Thanks guys!

I think something that contrasts the Joker head, so that when they are together on a shelf, they look more like the drama masks, one smiling and one not, as much anyway, (thanks for that idea WorGar) and it will work better for Jack.

This is what I was thinking too. Joker is crazy Jack so it would be nice to have a calmer Gangsta Napier to go with him to have that contrast.

Super! that's one more...

DekDave
Dark Artist
Cocoboloboy (2)
Metaphorge
Galactiboy (?)
Migwit
Blind Voyeur
DrJediSith
Ironman1188
Customikey

Please...please count me in! I'd LOVE to have a custom Jack Napier head from you Les to go with both of my Michael Keaton Batman model kits I'm getting from you already! I'd like one with Jack's "evil grin"! Sure, one with him not smiling would be great too. But I've always pictured Jack with that mischevious grin on his face all these years! :D

Looks like a baker's dozen already!

DekDave
Dark Artist
Cocoboloboy (2)
Metaphorge
Galactiboy (?)
Migwit
Blind Voyeur
DrJediSith
Ironman1188
Customikey
Lee in MI
JediMike

For sures...
Still accounting for you maybes...

Working on this head as I do other stuff, so you can see a sculpt soon.

Just got to thinking (dangerous, I know) but... does the title of this thread imply that a Jack Palance may be in the future? :monkey3

I've been considering that. If so, not sure when.
Still working the Jack head. I don't rush sculpts, so expect him before too long, but not before I am pretty happy with what I have.

I've been considering that. If so, not sure when.
Still working the Jack head. I don't rush sculpts, so expect him before too long, but not before I am pretty happy with what I have.

Whoo Hoo!!
More than for Grissom, he'll go well with my Tango & Cash and my Buck Rogers ensembles!!
:banana

Back