Greggo's Star Wars Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really love this work!!!

IMG_3673.JPG

Best thing is the light eyes of R2-D2 glimpsing through the hole - 100% movie accurate!

Best thing is the light eyes of R2-D2 glimpsing through the hole - 100% movie accurate!

All apart from the light at the back. Its not red its meant to be yellow to green. But I know for a fact who's fault this is. A certain person in Lucas licensing and we have indeed told him this so many times lol

Well Greggo, that's one awesome dagobah display...if I can sell my prequel hasbro stuff I'm thinking of buying Yoda's hut....what a great piece!!

Thanks to you all for comments I'm over whelmed I really am, so thank you all.
Here's a little bit of fun for you all now. A little scene from one of my favourite movies. Enjoy.

img3736mc.jpg

img3737h.jpg

img3738p.jpg

Last edited:
Some deleted scenes that Lucas Film didn't want you to see lol. Yoda holds a house party as its been a long time since he's seen anybody.
To much Jawa Juice.

img3758me.jpg

img3760c.jpg

Last edited:
Some deleted scenes that Lucas Film didn't want you to see lol. Yoda holds a house party as its been a long time since he's seen anybody.
To much Jawa Juice.

img3758me.jpg

img3760c.jpg

"When 900 beers you have reached , look as good you will not ... " :lol That's excellent ! I like R2 lying on his back and the spoon in Luke's pocket.

Back