Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. I would've simply called that option: "Haters gonna hate!"

Lol... I actually don't hate this Hal gomur. When I first saw it I was totally ripping on it, but after seeing it in person I do realize it is a REALLY nice PF. However, he doesn't really fit with the scale or posses of the Trinity, and my guess is he won't fit with the rest of the JLA either. So yeah I do think they should revisit him before any other Lantern. However that is simply because he is my fav... Lol

Lol... I actually don't hate this Hal gomur. When I first saw it I was totally ripping on it, but after seeing it in person I do realize it is a REALLY nice PF. However, he doesn't really fit with the scale or posses of the Trinity, and my guess is he won't fit with the rest of the JLA either. So yeah I do think they should revisit him before any other Lantern. However that is simply because he is my fav... Lol

But if you are not doing the whole trinity, JL, whatever, it's an awesome piece, and I love it with Sinestro.

And for what it's worth, I wish people would complain about Batman PF's gigantism as much as they do about GL being small to scale. Just sayin'... :)

But if you are not doing the whole trinity, JL, whatever, it's an awesome piece, and I love it with Sinestro.

And for what it's worth, I wish people would complain about Batman PF's gigantism as much as they do about GL being small to scale. Just sayin'... :)

Or even Deadpool being less than 1/4 scale.

Or even Deadpool being less than 1/4 scale.

I think people are way too assumedly precise with their scale dimensions, and not accurately. Lame, IMO. That said, I just think PF batman, for example, looks stupid next to all the others, but people insist on complaining about GL. OK. Has anyone compared batman's bicep to the face of some other PF's... yeah, right.

That said, I just think PF batman, for example, looks stupid next to all the others, but people insist on complaining about GL. OK. Has anyone compared batman's bicep to the face of some other PF's... yeah, right.

Doesn't matter, because....

Goddamn Batman 2.gif

Even in display cases both GL and Batman are fine imo The scale issues are only visible when they are displayed right next to each other.

Batman looks like he's gonna eat WW.

It's been my experience that no one complains when it's bigger ;)

Even in display cases both GL and Batman are fine imo The scale issues are only visible when they are displayed right next to each other.

To be fair, who wouldn't want to eat WW?

Wasn't going to go there, but the last few posts made it impossible. :lol

While I agree that not everyone is going for the JL there are a lot of people who are going for the Classic 7, and many would like a GL that fits better, that is all I was getting at... this GL is a good PF, but he just doesn't fit, and I still bet that if you put the option into the poll many would go for a JL designed Hal.

It's been my experience that no one complains when it's bigger ;)

To be fair, who wouldn't want to eat WW?

Wasn't going to go there, but the last few posts made it impossible. :lol

OMG laughing so hard right now.... and point made. :)

While I agree that not everyone is going for the JL there are a lot of people who are going for the Classic 7, and many would like a GL that fits better, that is all I was getting at... this GL is a good PF, but he just doesn't fit, and I still bet that if you put the option into the poll many would go for a JL designed Hal.

I agree. I'm one of them. I like this PF, but we definitely need one to match with the Trinity. I mean they are describing Aquaman as a sculpt that will go with that set, so I think they will eventually do another GL as well.

I agree. I'm one of them. I like this PF, but we definitely need one to match with the Trinity. I mean they are describing Aquaman as a sculpt that will go with that set, so I think they will eventually do another GL as well.

Here's hoping it's John Stewart to keep the GL universe going!

anyone have a fix for the light up ring feature? Neither the ring hand or construct hand will like up for me any more :gah:

anyone have a fix for the light up ring feature? Neither the ring hand or construct hand will like up for me any more :gah:

Could be the wiring in the base, foot connection, or switch. Time to troubleshoot. Do you have a meter to make see if power is getting to the hand connection?

Could be the wiring in the base, foot connection, or switch. Time to troubleshoot. Do you have a meter to make see if power is getting to the hand connection?

I do not, but I know the foot peg in the base has power. I plugged the hand directly into it and it lit up.

Back