Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I originally saw this at SDCC and loved it. When I saw the Sinestro at SDCC this year I pulled the trigger on GL hoping to have both. The GL PF is a stunning piece.

Got this today and love it. What a great piece. Wish I got the exclusive, but got in too late.

To me it looks like he's in a flying pose on a rock. If I were a skilled man I would attempt to make a base where it would make him look like he is flying in the air.

This came through the post today. Such a great statue

usymuban.jpg

Nice my man! Are you finally getting your statues back?

How's it going Bmutha. I've gone from having no work to having to much work, I'm working 13hr days right now but I don't know what I'm doing with this hobby now to be honest. Having to sell my Captain America & Thor PF's kinda knocked my enthusiasm for the hobby but if I hadn't I would of struggled to raise the cash for the equipment I needed for all the work I now have. I'll definitely be getting the Batman & Superman PF's but I'm not sure about the rest, I may even sell this?

How's it going Bmutha. I've gone from having no work to having to much work, I'm working 13hr days right now but I don't know what I'm doing with this hobby now to be honest. Having to sell my Captain America & Thor PF's kinda knocked my enthusiasm for the hobby but if I hadn't I would of struggled to raise the cash for the equipment I needed for all the work I now have. I'll definitely be getting the Batman & Superman PF's but I'm not sure about the rest, I may even sell this?

Glad to hear your doing well bro. Sorry to hear you might be getting out of the hobby though. You were one of the most hard core on here. I guess priorities change. All the best bud.

Pffft....reg. get elite or go home :lol

I would be more than happy with the reg. I can't decide wether to order it or not. I am starting to think I might just focus my collection on a JL team but haven't decided. That and SS recently double their shipping price for this it was $20 to come to me which is what I paid for Deadpool but site now changed to $40. That's big jump in price and kind of makes me not what to order. I am gonna be trying to sell a bunch of stuff at an upcoming small convention next week. If I make decent money then maybe I'll order.

I would be more than happy with the reg. I can't decide wether to order it or not. I am starting to think I might just focus my collection on a JL team but haven't decided. That and SS recently double their shipping price for this it was $20 to come to me which is what I paid for Deadpool but site now changed to $40. That's big jump in price and kind of makes me not what to order. I am gonna be trying to sell a bunch of stuff at an upcoming small convention next week. If I make decent money then maybe I'll order.

I don't think the quotes on the site are accurate. It's been $25 for a long time...I would phone or email for a quote.

Back