Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine three days ago. Since I don't have a decent camera handy, here's a hodgepodge of crappy, blurred pics of the piece on top of a Besta that very day.

l31m.jpg

Those of you who ordered a Reg needn't worry much - the ring hand looks very good, too. So much so, that I can't decide between them.

This looks like a must have for GL/JLA fans! :clap I think I prefer the reg just by a bit. :D

Anyone having trouble with the light up feature?

Mine went out the other day, I assumed it was batteries so I replaced them and still no light.

I ended up clicking the power button a few times and found that it will turn on and stay on but not consistently.

Anyone else having this problem?

The delays on these statues aren't as bad as their comic counter parts. Like back 2002 i was hyped for the return of Kevin Smith to Daredevil for his miniseries "The Target". I got issue one and was hooked and then issue two shipped...it shipped...hmmm havingt rouble remembering...oh thats right, it never shipped. It. Never. Shipped. That was 11 years ago.

Gotta love Kevin Smith. I'm surprised that he is still doing comics after that fiasco.

Finally opened mine up last night and he was awrsome! A true work of art. Both hands r really cool and the sculpt is amazing in person. My wife said "good job honey"

Mine arrived with so many qc problems. I must have been the one that got the worse piece in the bunch. Light Up works fine though.
Time to contact cs again.

Mine arrived with so many qc problems. I must have been the one that got the worse piece in the bunch. Light Up works fine though.
Time to contact cs again.

Post pics when u can please. Thx.

Here are some issues I had with my Ex Green Lantern
the regular hand looks messed up, like they tried to repair it
Does anyone have a crack in the base where you put Hal's foot? Also there is this weird plastic piece that got molded in the clear portion of the base.

IMG_0576_zps596a98b5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0578_zps7d560890.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0579_zpsbd933bcd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I can't get over these "it looks broken and like they tried to repair it" posts for several of the last few statues. If that is really the case, then Sideshow should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. To me, it doesn't get much worse than that.

Back