Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comparison pics. If only Sideshow could do this instead of their somewhat unreliable scale graph.

He looks Smaller then 1/4 here and in the one next to Spidey his head looks tiny.

Mine arrives Tuesday but if he is not to scale I will send him back.... or to ebay.

Got my waitlist in for the Exclusive at the end of April. Am I just out of luck?

You never know. I got on in March right after the sell out. I was fine with the sculpt but there was a lot of confusion about the scale, even from reports at CC2012. I'm figuring mine will convert unless SS essentially has a 99% conversion which is unlikely. I'd give it a couple of weeks at least because processing is done on a rolling schedule. One or two might have kicked out this round. A few more the next and so on. A lot of folks are on flexpay, but unlikely those will drop. These are starting to pop up on ebay as well at ridiculous prices thanks to early hype. That usually dies down as more get dumped onto the bay. I wouldn't pay $300 for a translucent fist.

He looks Smaller then 1/4 here and in the one next to Spidey his head looks tiny.

Mine arrives Tuesday but if he is not to scale I will send him back.... or to ebay.

I think it's more of a case of the Spidey head being closer to camera. I'm mostly comparing him to Gambit, and it looks about right. Could possibly be a tad small but in no way 1:5.

A few pics from tonight:

IMG_8170-001.JPG

IMG_8192-001.JPG

IMG_8205-001.JPG

IMG_8186-001.JPG

I will post more in my collection thread.

I did temporarily put myself on the waitlist for this when we first saw Sinestro but cancelled it about a week later, still I do like this statue even if it is EX or Fail

Comparison pics:

s42nh5.jpg

33eha9i.jpg

He looks sooooo tiny in comparison :lol

More like 1/5

Love him but I'm not convinced he's 1:4 scale. Unless he's a smaller guy. Could just be the pose that's throwing me off.

He looks sooooo tiny in comparison :lol

More like 1/5

Love him but I'm not convinced he's 1:4 scale. Unless he's a smaller guy. Could just be the pose that's throwing me off.

I looked up Hal Jordan's stats...and in most places I found him listed at 6'0", around 200 lbs. So, by super hero standards, that's not very big (puts Hal not much bigger than Spider-Man). This statue is similar size to the Back in Black Spidey, maybe Hal is a bit beefier, so I'd say it's pretty darn close to 1/4 scale.

This statue is so nice...I am really happy with mine.

I looked at my Back in Black spider man and I'd say Spiderman is quite a bit larger in size.

Back