Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that the shiny green looks a bit cheap, but that's the style of GL in the comics nowadays, right? The flat green looks more classic, so would be my preference. Will have to see the whole thing before drawing too many conclusions, though.

No, he has a slightly armored or pieced together look like the rest of the JLA. So far I don't like the shiny paint and this isn't better than the DCD Museum Statue. The musculature on the ribs and abs are a bit excessive.

I think they should have went the Bucky Cap PF route with this one. Bucky's black cloth around the Blue sclupted parts was nice. The black on Hal would have looked nice in cloth, and then the shiny sculpted green part of the shirt would have really made it all pop and look as expensive as it actually will be. I think I might want this moreso because it's an important JLAer than liking the actual statue. We'll see.

At least if you're gonna go old school Lantern go Adams, at least his work has real energy to it.

GL-GA.jpg

OH man if they had based the Batman PF on Adams' design....:thud:

Hmmm I'm not sure...I love GL but the face...just something about it.

Will wait for the full reveal but this may be a pass for me & I'll concentrate on the Bat only for now.

Neil

:goodpost: I like the face, but the pose is looking a bit weird flying?

we've done this dance before, but here they are

IMAG0666.jpg

429093_10150665228816870_1233106499_n.jpg

425192_10150665229551870_1744529567_n.jpg

432246_10150665230211870_1194901673_n.jpg

Its hard to tell with the angles I had to twist my arms, but they lineup perfectly, each side

Damn man those are sweet, love the simple logo's they just look perfect.
Congrats on them :clap:clap

Duh, that's right, we have done this before. Here, I have one more to show off but it needs major touch up work and these pics suck. This is on the other side of the same leg the Lanterns are on.

599432_10150949966788562_542534455_n.jpg

Loving the Flash piece as well that's pretty sweet.

Just out of curiosity how did you find getting your leg done?
I had my 2 Transformer pieces as a wrap around on my Calf & by christ was it the most pain ever :horror:monkey2 lol
So worth it though but at points I was trying to climb into the table while he did it :(

Neil

Damn man those are sweet, love the simple logo's they just look perfect.
Congrats on them :clap:clap

Loving the Flash piece as well that's pretty sweet.

Just out of curiosity how did you find getting your leg done?
I had my 2 Transformer pieces as a wrap around on my Calf & by christ was it the most pain ever :horror:monkey2 lol
So worth it though but at points I was trying to climb into the table while he did it :(

Neil

I honestly didn't mind with two exceptions: One with the flash piece the guy who did it was in town for one day, so all of that was done in about 6 and half hours and when he started putting white highlights in I was about at my limit and 2 when it got near the back of my knee with both pieces the pain was much worse than any where else. Otherwise I was fine with it.

I honestly didn't mind with two exceptions: One with the flash piece the guy who did it was in town for one day, so all of that was done in about 6 and half hours and when he started putting white highlights in I was about at my limit and 2 when it got near the back of my knee with both pieces the pain was much worse than any where else. Otherwise I was fine with it.

Lol I'm probably just a wimp then ;)

Neil

Back