Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lemmings...Lemmings..... Lemmings, one person says he hates the PF and the rest shall follow. forget that noise, getting EX PF for sure.

Quite easily. It's 21 inches high and there are side profile photos. Measure on-screen the base to head, foot to head, determine ratio, calculate as a percentage of 21 inches then multiply by 4.

Did you take out a protractor to determine the angle he is leaning forward and then use trigonometry to determine the hypotenuse?

Did you take out a protractor to determine the angle he is leaning forward and then use trigonometry to determine the hypotenuse?

Now that is how I would have done it at first, but then I remembered all you need is the scaling factor...lol

Last edited:
you could say that, especially when ssc has a track record of their mesurements never been acurate. it kinda seems like a waste of time until in hand measurements become available.

Lol.... Well we mathy nerdy people like to solve problems... It is a problem with our genetics...lol:rotfl

This piece is yurninh out to be DC version of the Iron man comi to the rest of the Avengers..just doesn't fit well with the team..never the less a nice piece...

Lemmings...Lemmings..... Lemmings, one person says he hates the PF and the rest shall follow. forget that noise, getting EX PF for sure.

I ordered one too. This looks closer to the comics than any of the other DC releases so far.

I ordered one too. This looks closer to the comics than any of the other DC releases so far.

You know I think that is part of the reason I am not a big fan of this one. Bats and Supes are iconic representations of the characters in a more true to life way where as GL looks like popped right out of a VanSchiver (sp?) sketch, and I don't like it that much. If I wanted a statue that looked like it hoped straight of the page of a comic book I would buy a Bowen.

The statue looks like it's between 1/4 and 1/5 scale.
i've been having a hard time believing this piece is actually 1/4 as well...so i decided to email SSC and ask them outright...

email sent from me (sent out a few days ago)

hi
can you please confirm for me that the Green Lantern Premium Format is 1/4 scale

SSC response (just received)

Dear Steve,

Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department.
I wanted to confirm that the Green Lantern Premium Format Statue will be in ¼ scale. Have a great day!

As always, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Jaclyn Yudkowsky
Customer Service Representative

I never had a doubt the statue was 1/4. I think its deceiving, not so much by the leaning pose of GL, but when you put Batman and Superman PFs side by side with GL, they are so much more bulkier, and the thinness of GL compared to the other two make it look smaller.

At least that is how I looked at it.

Back