Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would seem pretty weird to me for them to revisit Hal in this scale anytime soon, but there's no doubt that his omission from their promotional blurb sticks out. I hope they do revisit it, as the existing one was a miss to me. Maybe they'll do Rayner or Stewart (or Gardner :pray: ) instead.

Would seem pretty weird to me for them to revisit Hal in this scale anytime soon, but there's no doubt that his omission from their promotional blurb sticks out. I hope they do revisit it, as the existing one was a miss to me.

SSAlex has answered that SS will revisit Hal to fit in with the trinity PF, but much later on.

Where did this happen? It's news to me. I'm sure they'll revisit him some day but I haven't seen anyone from SSC confirm this.

On the other forum she said something along the lines of GL being a favourite character within their offices, which means they would probably revisit the character eventually...but nothing imminent.

Yes I know. Batman, superman and Wonder Woman are a little bigger than 1/4. So I need a double size GL. For me and all the people know that, GL is like 1/5 comiquette (he looks smaller than poison ivy) Is cool with lighs but is tiny, looks like robin with smalls legs and strange pose. I will wait for another GL. Its my opinion. I glad you like.

Yes I know. Batman, superman and Wonder Woman are a little biger than 1/4. So I need a double size GL. For me and all the people know that, GL is like 1/5 comiquette (he looks smaller than poison ivy) Is cool with lighs but is tiny, looks like robin with smalls legs and strange pose. I will wait for another GL. Its my opinion. I glad you like.

You are entitled to your opinion, but GL is not a 1/5 comiquette.

You are entitled to your opinion, but GL is not a 1/5 comiquette.

I respect your opinion.
I try to buy GL, try to like it but I can't :( is tiny, the base its big but he looks strange small, I can't pass his legs :(

I respect your opinion.
I try to buy GL, try to like it but I can't :( is tiny, the base its big but he looks strange small, I can't pass his legs :(

That's fine but that doesn't make him a Com in size. I have him and peeps that are saying he's 1/5 scale don't know what they are talking about. That said, he is a bit smaller than 1/4 scale. Still love the way he looks in my collection.

Oh ok. 1/5.5 maybe but NOT 1/4 that its the problem. Maybe one day I change my mind. But I hope sideshow make another 1/4 GL :(

I have him next to Poison Ivy and Joker.. I actually think if i stood him up and straightened out his legs, you know, stood him straight up… that he would be taller than both of those. So, i think if you have Joker or Ivy you should probably sell those too because they must be like 1:5 comis to you :) Man, Z-Dog, i love debates with you! :)

Green Lantern was my first order from Sideshow, I love it. Green Lantern is my favorite superhero so I had to get it. Since then I also got Superman EX, Harley EX, Sinestro EX, and I'll be going for Wonder Woman EX too.

1040271_10151562007608576_16685386_o.jpg
1010950_10151562008548576_394179709_n.jpg

Back