• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Green Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is a custom Green Hulk PF (P!tu's old one) that's up for grabs since I have two and these boxes are MASSIVE. Everything is in excellent condition. No brown shipper box.

$SOLD

No international shipping. Paypal, checks, or money orders accepted, but you cover any associated fees.

Last edited:
man that's a good price. can't see this lasting the night.

even with the alterations he did. someones getting a great deal imo.

man that's a good price. can't see this lasting the night.

even with the alterations he did. someones getting a great deal imo.

Yup, I'm selling it for exactly what I paid. He did a really good job on it and it's only going because I have pedestals and acrylic boxes being made for my other green and grey.

i just got ahold of my brother in law, and he would of took it but he has to wait to see what happens with his bonus at the end of Feb.

and i would of taken it, but i just don't know what i'd do with a fourth hulk:banghead

i just got ahold of my brother in law, and he would of took it but he has to wait to see what happens with his bonus at the end of Feb.

and i would of taken it, but i just don't know what i'd do with a fourth hulk:banghead

World War Hulk custom?

This is a good deal, I almost just PM'd you but dammit, I don't do Marvel anymore. I miss Hulk. :monkey2

Why are you not keeping this one over the original non-modified?

This is a good deal, I almost just PM'd you but dammit, I don't do Marvel anymore. I miss Hulk. :monkey2

Why are you not keeping this one over the original non-modified?

Dunno, pobably has to do with the fact that the green and grey wouldn't match and I can't bring myself to modify a grey one.

World War Hulk custom?

:rotfl:rotfl good point, though i'm not sure if i have the skill or the time to do such a project. :confused::confused:

someone buy this before i change my mind and have to biuld onto my shop, to store more of these damn huge boxes.:banghead

even with the shipping cost and PP fees added to the listed price it's still a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back