Green Goblin LS bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just trying to be "politically correct"

Problem is when a newb comes here,says a piece is ''junk'' or ''Sh&@y'',when the creator of that piece post on this very forum,I wouldnt call this ''politically correct''.

Problem is when a newb comes here,says a piece is ''junk'' or ''Sh&@y'',when the creator of that piece post on this very forum,I wouldnt call this ''politically correct''.

Fair enough. My comments were "over the top". To the sculptor I do apologize for the harsh comments.

just a noob trying to prove he's a 'character'

when really he just comes across as a daft pre-pubescent boy waiting for his balls to drop :D

...am I missing something here? Don't know about anyone else, but I have far more important things to get wound up about (if I cared to do so!), for what it is worth I have ordered my bust, the other guy doesnt like it (at least that's the feeling I get????), so hopefully we can MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!! :chew

...am I missing something here? Don't know about anyone else, but I have far more important things to get wound up about (if I cared to do so!), for what it is worth I have ordered my bust, the other guy doesnt like it (at least that's the feeling I get????), so hopefully we can MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!! :chew

youre 100% correct.
.. now dont get so wound up about it :monkey5

Nice sculpt! Kudos to those getting this nice piece. I just wish I could afford to get into the LS line.

This bust looks great. The HULK LS looks great....the whole line looks good so far...the only one that looks off to me would be Sauron (skinny neck)
...those who can afford to collect the entire line will have a nice display.

I am disappointed in you Shai for not doing this sooner. Thread has been rated.:lol

I found that ca35 has had attitude since Day 1. I don't wish for him to get banned. More-or-less to just understand he can't make comments like the ones he makes without others getting annoyed or upset.

He'll learn one way or another. Even if it's the hard way.

I found that ca35 has had attitude since Day 1. I don't wish for him to get banned. More-or-less to just understand he can't make comments like the ones he makes without others getting annoyed or upset.

sorry double posted

To my knowledge this is my 1st real negative comment about an item. Where else has my "attitude" been shown ?

Back