Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aquaman would be OK. Cyborg has no business being in a classic JLA line up. Hell, IMO, he has no business being in any JL line up. He's a founding member of the Titans. I'll never be able to see him as anything else. I just loved all of those Marv & George Titan stories too much to ever be comfortable with the new 52 JL reboot. In my book, Cyborg will always be a Titan.

^^ This, I've never once considered Cyborg anything other that a Titan.

I read the new JL stuff post New 52 but he just doesn't fit at all I keep thinking he should be off with Robin Et al

Anyway I for one as excited to possibly see a GA PF.
I will admit that before the TV shhow started I wasn't that fussed & only ever saw him as a bit player in the JL & knew most about him through the cartoon.
But since the TV show I've gone through a lot of his back catalogue & enjoyed it, he's fast shot up list of DC faves & I'd love to see a PF.

Neil

^^ This, I've never once considered Cyborg anything other that a Titan.

I read the new JL stuff post New 52 but he just doesn't fit at all I keep thinking he should be off with Robin Et al

Anyway I for one as excited to possibly see a GA PF.
I will admit that before the TV shhow started I wasn't that fussed & only ever saw him as a bit player in the JL & knew most about him through the cartoon.
But since the TV show I've gone through a lot of his back catalogue & enjoyed it, he's fast shot up list of DC faves & I'd love to see a PF.

Neil

Same after Watching the show, I really started to research him and he quickly became one of my fav heroes.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Aquaman would be OK. Cyborg has no business being in a classic JLA line up. Hell, IMO, he has no business being in any JL line up. He's a founding member of the Titans. I'll never be able to see him as anything else. I just loved all of those Marv & George Titan stories too much to ever be comfortable with the new 52 JL reboot. In my book, Cyborg will always be a Titan.

Cyborg is in the JLA because they needed 2 things:

1. An African American member (like Falcon or Black Panther)
2. A technology based member (like Iron Man)

Martian Manhunter was the "mind" power character in the team, but powerful enough to be a bit redundant given Superman's powers. So they went with Cyborg to cover the 2 points above.

That's my take.

Cyborg is in the JLA because they needed 2 things:

1. An African American member (like Falcon or Black Panther)
2. A technology based member (like Iron Man)

Martian Manhunter was the "mind" power character in the team, but powerful enough to be a bit redundant given Superman's powers. So they went with Cyborg to cover the 2 points above.

That's my take.

the black one they have green lantern, technology the have batman. :)

I think it is Cyborg that is "nahhh" on jla

The exclusive for this should be a Picture of him and Diggle sticking out of his back pocket! :clap

No where. I thought there would be some movement in the last year and a half.

ooo I'm sorry i thought u meant like u heard that there would be no updates for the NEXT year and a half…lol i almost cried…idk how, especially w the rise in popularity of the show have they not made a pf of this guy yet...

ooo I'm sorry i thought u meant like u heard that there would be no updates for the NEXT year and a half…lol i almost cried…idk how, especially w the rise in popularity of the show have they not made a pf of this guy yet...
I've noticed a lack of green arrow statues in any size from any company.

Back