Great pics of Jason from Toyfare

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
Those pics from action-figure.com are simply awesome...Now, Jason's fans...see whats coming...

DSC06473.jpg

DSC06475.jpg

DSC06476.jpg

DSC06483.jpg

DSC06484.jpg

DSC06485.jpg

DSC06486.jpg

Can not wait for Jason X to get here. The proto in the pics looks awesomel. Hope the face painting comes out exactly like that. Jason 4 Is one ugly dude, look at those teeth. SS did a great job on him.

I was really excited about Jason X, but he seems like the appetizer for the main course that is Pt 4. :horror

Bring 'em on!

Looks good but WHY have any Jason with the "small" Sideshow body?!?!

They need to all use the big body IMO (like part 3 and JvF).

Gruson said:

FVJ does not have the big body. He has the larger torso, but the arms and legs are standard.

Gruson said:

Jason X, 4 are going to be on the "big boy" body. It is more articulated that the one used for Jason 3 and FvJ.

Jason 4 has the ugliest mouth I have ever seen on an action figure... and thats great !!!!!!

And I hope the paint job on part 4 will be as good as the proto..that bloody gash is awesome !!!!

That pic of Jason X makes me regret canceling my order for the exclusive. I felt like I had to. I'd save a little money that I could apply to Star Wars figures. But seeing the new pics I'm sure I'm going to pick one up anyways so I might as well just kept my order and got the exclusive machete.

Dooley did a fantastic job on Part 4 Jason! That boy needs a damn good dental plan. I went ahead and placed an order for the exclusive but I'm more inclined to cancel that one. I doubt I'd ever display him with the machete stuck in his head.
I agree that these Jasons feel like they should have taller bodies like Jason 3 and JGH. But each one depicts Jason in different movies with very different looks that often break continuity. Maybe Sideshow is trying to make each Jason close to the exact height that they had in the moves?

screamingmetal said:
Maybe Sideshow is trying to make each Jason close to the exact height that they had in the moves?

No I think at one point, it was a matter of production cost...cause Jason part 7 and part 9 are both played by Kane Hodder, but part 7 is on the regular body while part 9 is made on the big boy one...

And here I thought, "Ah, I only need one Jason, they all kinda look alike", but I have ordered each and every one since! These look awesome, thanks for the pics!:D

Shaihulud said:
No I think at one point, it was a matter of production cost...cause Jason part 7 and part 9 are both played by Kane Hodder, but part 7 is on the regular body while part 9 is made on the big boy one...
Well, Part 7 was made before they came out with the big boy body. It might have been the skin suit that kept part 7 from being at a accurate height or it could've been costs. :dunno

I was only getting the FVJ, but now I reeaallly want to get the part 7. I'm trying to find the exclusive for a reasonable price (less than $75 would be nice.)

Yeah, I was really impressed with Jason 7, they did an outstanding job on the costume and skin suit. Plus, the mask actually looked good for once. You won't be disappointed if you get it Mikey... It was the figure that started this whole SSC obsession for me.

As for the new ones... I cannot wait! I hope they look as good as the prototypes. Jason is the only guy I know who looks better AFTER he's decomposed!! I mean.... Damn.... LOOK at those chompers!! :horror

well now I'm dissapointed on the X
as you can see in the pic posted the Hocky mask is just a pt7 Hock with the straps on the inside
DSC06473.jpg

and the one on there site has the X style Hock with the flat nose and sunk in eyes and the Axe cut goes all they way to the Tri
7313_press02-001.jpg

WHATS REALLY GOING ON!!!!!!
I have 3 of these on order and I dont want 3 X figs with pt7 hocks :(

Good work Spaz.... I didn't even notice that.. But it is the exact same mask! :banghead

I hope they were only using it as a temporary until they get the X mask right. The one on the site is good, don't have many qualms there... But it would be a shame to have an innacurate Jason among the lineup. :horror

Back