Gray hulk pf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was talking about in the comics. When the Hulk first came out he was gray, and then they changed him to green. I think the character looks better gray.

How things could have been if not for that error. I personally can't get used to him being gray anymore, Hulk will always be green for me.

Eventually if I run into one of these Gray Hulk PFs in the future, I'll most likely take the plunge but for now my green one is more than enough.

The Gray PF is the only one I have

As an example of early SS release, and Andy's sculpt is perfect it makes it very attractive to me.

Bought it at $800 price range, just seen it go up in value since they are so rare. But thats not the reason I keep it.

But ultimately, its how you feel about.

I am just curious why someone wants the gray hulk, i understand the origin of the color ( i think ) but in the movies (including avenger) and comics, hulk is always green. So why would you have something that's the wrong color?

/n00b off

I am just curious why someone wants the gray hulk, i understand the origin of the color ( i think ) but in the movies (including avenger) and comics, hulk is always green. So why would you have something that's the wrong color?

/n00b off

Only a 179 produced & $2000+ price tag.

Is this particular piece worth the money? IMO no. Personally, if I were to spend that kind of money on a hulk statue, I'd either go custom or I'd get the diorama with Spider-Man. That one will always be on my wishlist.

/n00b off

It's really not a case of the color being wrong. It's more about it being rare. During the start of Peter David's run on the Hulk, he was grey. He stayed that way for awhile. The whole Mr. Fixit storyline was him as the grey Hulk. Also, David and McFarlane's entire run had the grey version of the Hulk. Man, those were some great stories. It even included an epic battle with Wolverine.

So, while the grey version of the Hulk may be considered rare in relation to his green version, I wouldn't classify it as wrong.

i have one and i hate it. The only reason why i'm keeping it becasue my brother wants it. I'd rather have the Gray hulk vs Spiderman dio.

I would say its not worth it especially since you will be able to put that money towards a legendary scale hulk that will be epic before long.

Back