Media Gravity Rush 2 - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I really liked the first Gravity Rush game, but I never got to finish it. I gave my Vita to my son and he reformatted it. I had planned on playing the game still, but my game save got lost. I will definitely buy the first game when/if it does come to PS4. The second game will also be bought. I can't wait to dive deeper into the game series.

It actually IS pretty cool :lecture

Just got GR remastered and its a lot of fun. Wanted to play it when I saw it for the Vita a long long time ago. Art style is awesome, and the gamplay quite addicting. I will definitley be in line for the second one.

I dig the white costume, so will probably pull the trigger on the PS4 digital package as I think you get a theme too?

I'm enjoying the demo of this new one a lot. Good chance I will get this though I wish I bought GR remastered as I only got a small slice of it from the Vita demo.

January to March is pretty packed as it is with games. Resi 7, GR 2, Yakuza 0, Nioh, Nier Automata, Horizon: Zero Dawn, etc. :panic:

Back