Grand Admiral Thrawn 1/6--LINK TO BUY IN FIRST POST!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I can get on a flex pay?

I submited a request for that yesterday, and today I got a reply back. A Jan/Feb/March plan of $75 a month :rock

So you shouldn't have a problem either. I suspect a lot of these will either get canceled or FLEX'd. With Christmas around the same time frame, $225 is a lot. That can buy a lot of gifts for people so it was just bad timing on Sideshow's part I think. Luckily for FLEX pay though :D

I'm seriously debating trying to get on the waitlist for the flex payment. Thrawn is one of the best characters in the Star Wars Universe.

I submited a request for that yesterday, and today I got a reply back. A Jan/Feb/March plan of $75 a month :rock

So you shouldn't have a problem either. I suspect a lot of these will either get canceled or FLEX'd. With Christmas around the same time frame, $225 is a lot. That can buy a lot of gifts for people so it was just bad timing on Sideshow's part I think. Luckily for FLEX pay though :D

I think I might go this route as well... Just too close to Christmas.

with the turnaround between the 17th and the 25th to OZ...i sure do hope my exclusive thrawn gets here before Xmas-otherwise it will be an even longer wait for him :(

I wasn't expecting this one until Feb or March. So, I requested Flex Pay on this one too and got the Jan, Feb, March @ $75 each schedule. It's just way too close to Christmas for a $225 item for myself especially considering I already treated myself with a new 46" flat screen, new home theater system with blu-ray player and a new cabinet to house it all in using my bonus from work.

I wasn't expecting this one until Feb or March. So, I requested Flex Pay on this one too and got the Jan, Feb, March @ $75 each schedule. It's just way too close to Christmas for a $225 item for myself especially considering I already treated myself with a new 46" flat screen, new home theater system with blu-ray player and a new cabinet to house it all in using my bonus from work.
\

Sounds to me like the only thing missing is a Grand Admiral Thrawn in his Command Chair to make that system complete.

Despite its hefty price tag, the Command Chair will really be a nice addition to any 1/6 scale Star Wars Collection. For that purpose, I cancelled my PO for a LOTR PF Figure so that I can afford this.

I'm going the flexpay route... Too close to Christmas to be dropping that amount of coin on me when I've got two little ones and the missus to spoil. But there's no way I'm cancelling.

Holiday bonuses......? Ah, I remember those days....now!

Sorry man. Didn't mean to rub it in or anything. I know times are hard for everyone out there. I got a $50 Walmart gift card last year, so I know how you feel. We never know until the last minute if we're getting one or not. This year was truly a surprise as my company started the year over $5 mil in the red. I'm not expecting it for next year, that's why I'm gettin' while the gettin's good. :D

So who isn't getting the exclusive version as a Flexpay? (I am, but I'm looking forward to someone having in-hand shots and MEASUREMENTS so I can start figuring out what kind of shelf-space the command chair is going to need.)

So who isn't getting the exclusive version as a Flexpay? (I am, but I'm looking forward to someone having in-hand shots and MEASUREMENTS so I can start figuring out what kind of shelf-space the command chair is going to need.)

No flex pay for me. I got the job I have a long time ago just so I would have enopugh money to take good care of my family AND collect what I want.

What is funny to me is that I feel I am spending more on my family than I should be and less on my collection than I could be.:eek:

Flexpay's official for me...

We have converted: your full payment to a Flex Pay option with the plan of January 25 2010 $75.00, February 25 $75.00, and March 25 $74.99 payments, not including ship costs.

A little longer wait-- but then it'll be worth it. Hated the thought of having to cancel this one.

Back