Statue Gotham Nightmares Statue Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting how different forums can vary. Pretty much uniform positive response to this piece on the other forum. Not so much here.

I see here is positive for the piece itself but not much for price and potential line expansion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the sculpt is great, but it's $500 I can apply to something else. There's so much coming out now that the prices are making me pick and choose. This doesn't come close to making the cut compared to other pieces I want.

And I’m the opposite. I have nothing on order and nothing coming up interests me so this is definitely on my radar.

I have to be honest ...I love the sculpt on this ...but no way am I spending money on this when there are other great statues to order.

This is a really hard pass for me....500+ for a 1/5 is something that I will not support........

Oh well, Looks like I am going to pre-order the XM Darkseid Vs justice league statue! :)

I think the sculpt is great, but it's $500 I can apply to something else. There's so much coming out now that the prices are making me pick and choose. This doesn't come close to making the cut compared to other pieces I want.

I really like this as well, but not a core piece for my collection, so when factoring in price, this becomes an easy pass for me. Seems we are in the same boat.

Its ordered. Tad expensive but better than paying $1000 for it later like people are doing with the Mythos Obi-Wan (at least thats what I am telling myself :)).

While I love Batman and his foes, for me as a collector I only collect horror related items. So I have been kinda left out of Marvel and DC collecting, even though I also enjoy them as much as horror. But now that they have been brought over into the horror realm, I'm all over it. I also have a few COTD pieces, so I'm not shy about niche collecting.

I would have preferred it to be 1/4 scale, but my shelves will be happy to find out it's 1/5.

Beautiful piece ordered this is one of those pieces we're the exclusive is a must have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like the regular head better but I won't pass on the extra one... nice to have options.

Anyone think the ex will be around in a month or two? Or should I jump on this ASAP?

Back