GOTHAM - BATMAN Prequel TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
minimal spoilers.

on a scale of -10 to +10, how good, or terrible is this show?

I would say a 7.

It's not terribly bad, it has plenty of neat ideas, character arcs and things to do with the mythology. But it's not amazing either. I would say if you're a Batman fan, it's DEFINITELY worth a watch. Not so for everyone else.

As a Batman fanwank it's an 8. It couldn't stand on its own merits if you took the DC stuff out.

As a Batman fanwank it's an 8. It couldn't stand on its own merits if you took the DC stuff out.

I don't even know half the connections to Batman on this show. Most I've learned from this thread.

Anyone know who "The Swede" is playing?

I thought it was great how they portrayed Gordon's partner this episode. Huge turning point for the episode imo.

I keep trying to watch this, but it's just getting worse by the week. It's needs more Penguin . He is the best thing going for thst show

I don't even know half the connections to Batman on this show. Most I've learned from this thread.

Anyone know who "The Swede" is playing?

If that's the old Arkham inmate, he's based on a character from Arkham Origins called Electrocutioner. Not a lot of similarities though.

Back