GOTHAM - BATMAN Prequel TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait until he finds out his girlfriend is a lesbian :lol

I meant Bulloch. I don't think anything can shake Gordon's worldview. Even if he were given incontrovertible evidence that nothing could change Gotham, he'd still keep believing it. And doesn't he already know she has a history with Montoya? I think the worst that could happen in finding out she's gone back to her is that trust between him and MCU will be compromised.

I thought it was the guy from the Bond movies

Nicholas Hoult - Other works

Mr. Green is too oldie for thise cute cat. her big nose only make her as cutie as Rudolph the red nose raindeer. giggles, yea, yea tis episode is good

^^ We've already filmed several episodes after this break. I think we're up to 14, I'm not 100% sure. They aren't airing any of the new ones until next year I think.

Almost all the shows I watch are doing long breaks. I can understand it because of the holidays, but I still don't like it. I'll have to break out the movies, I guess.

I am really liking this show more and more every week. The break is going to suck, but it should go pretty quick with the holidays. I thought the fight scenes with that female assassin were horrible. :lol Not sure if it was the choreography or the actress, but it seemed very slow and disjointed. Other than that, I thought the show was pretty solid. The opening sequence was pretty fast paced, but it did peeter out a bit towards the end. I know people hate Fish but I like the conflict she brings to the show and she has toned it down quite a bit from the first few episodes. The characters I can do without are Barbara, her gf and her gf's partner. They don't bring anything unique or compelling to the show that all of the other characters do.

Overall, I give this series a B+ through the first 10 episodes.

Cat bothers me quite a bit. I wish they'd wash some of that makeup off her face and make her look her real age.

Cat bothers me quite a bit. I wish they'd wash some of that makeup off her face and make her look her real age.

Think they're trying to make her look like Michelle Pfeiffer. Michelle Pfeiffer Doppelganger Cast As Selina Kyle On Fox

Last edited:
Back