Got a Hot Toys Blade for $200 WHAAAAAAATTT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baity

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Now this has to be the best score I had in years and I'm gonna brag about it until I'm blue in the face. :nana:

Over the weekend I was down in Louisville KY for Wonderfest, which is a Garage Kits convention so I did not expect to see anything Hot Toys related, to my surprise there was indeed a dealer there with a ton of Sideshow and Hot Toys merch.

I saw Blade sitting on the shelf and thought it said $300, so I started to get out the money to pay that much, then the dealer told me no, $200.00. :horror I said, "done and done".
Even better, I opened the box and the doll has never been removed from the inner packaging. :panic: Brand "freakin" new baby!

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20120526084830584.jpg

I remember meditating on this one for a long time while it was still available at initial retail. Decided not to buy, probably for the best. Definitely outside of my preferances but great figure nonetheless. Congrats.

Nah, I double checked this is the real deal. He looked to be a private collector that was just unloading a bunch of stuff. He had Abigail Whistler for $150.00 sitting next to Blade, should've grabbed here too. :slap

He had some odd price ranges on his Hot Toys. Like he wanted $275.00 for a T-1000 and $180 for the Bruce Lee suit and casual versions, which everyone knows can easily be found for $130.00 or less at this point.
But I wasn't gonna argue that seeing the price the threw on old Blade.:monkey3

Computerfly, a few of the coolest kits were on my table, but that's just me being partial. :wink1:

One was the 18 inch high Clockwork Cthulhu.

IMG_1035.jpg

And my personal favorite, but only cause I sculpted it myself, Lizard Lands.

llpackagefinal.jpg

Sorry for the cheap plugs...but you did ask. :lol

Now back to me bragging about my Blade score!

haha, big congrats....i got my big deal a while back, $190 for a robocop with the flight suit! turned it around and sold it for $500 was very sweet!

Congrats on the score, I let pass a HT red Spiderman just missing the base for $120, man I was low on cash, once again congrats!

Congrats on the score, I let pass a HT red Spiderman just missing the base for $120, man I was low on cash, once again congrats!

I sold my HT Red Spidey to a friend for $150, never thought he'd jump in price like he has. :gah:

To Boba Ben, there are always Godzilla kits Wonderfest, Big G is like 1/4th of the show.

Great Find. Love Wonderfest its been years since i been there. There is always so many differnt thing there you never know what you will find.

Eric

Now that's in the running for bargain of the week, month, year and decade! Good thing I already have him or I would probably hate your guts by now. But seriously, congrats!:hi5:

Congratz!!!! That's a real good deal!:clap

I got my Blade at a small show last year for $125 brand new myself.

Congratz!!!! That's a real good deal!:clap

I got my Blade at a small show last year for $125 brand new myself.

Tits or GTFO.:lecture

wait.

It's ok to say 'tit's' on here...:huh

TitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTitsTits...

Guess so.:woo

____, damn, ____, ____, ____, ass :monkey1

We are aloud to say 'Damn', 'Ass', and 'Tits' here on SSF.:faq

Back