Good choice???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior Alien

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just cancelled the following:

1 BD Endo Skull
1 Galactus LSB
1 Darkness LSB

and replaced them with ordering the Wolf Bust 1:1 from AvPR!!!! :banana

I still have 1 BD Endo Skull on order and 1 Darkness LSB on order and I'm not really into Galactus so I'm thinking it was a good decision!!!

I can't wait to get this beast!!!!!!! :chew

Your thoughts...

just by your screen name, it sounds like you are way more into alien predator related items, than Marvel pieces. If that is the case, then I'm sure you made the right call.

I personally think its a good choice :D. The only thing I would not want to cancel is the BD endo, but as you have another on order, its all good :rock

You made the same choice I would have.

However, I only collect Alien/Predator items, so I'd never have even considered the other stuff.

If anyone has the Wolf, please post some pics so I can check him out! :D

Anyone have any problems with it upon arrival???

I've heard about the dreds sticking from time to time but didn't Sideshow fix that?

A good choice in my opinion!

WolfPredatorFront-2.jpg

WolfPredatorRear.jpg

WolfPredatorSide1.jpg

WolfPredatorSide2.jpg

I thought it was so horrible that I couldn't watch more than a few minutes from the AVP2 movie. So, I wouldn't have made the same choice, but. . .it depends on your interests, of course.

I think the movie was GREAT and the Wolf Predator is just a bad @$$ mutha f#*%^r!!!

I mean, he's got one blind eye, acid burns and hunts the crap out of the Aliens!!! He's the Predator you DON'T want to mess with!!! He sooo has the look that he's been around the block, I love it!!!

I just cancelled the following:

1 BD Endo Skull
1 Galactus LSB
1 Darkness LSB

and replaced them with ordering the Wolf Bust 1:1 from AvPR!!!! :banana

I still have 1 BD Endo Skull on order and 1 Darkness LSB on order and I'm not really into Galactus so I'm thinking it was a good decision!!!

I can't wait to get this beast!!!!!!! :chew

Your thoughts...

Since you really just gave up the Galactus and you're a Pred/Alien fan, then you made the right choice.

I think you made the right choice. The Wolf bust displays well and, IMO, rocks...:rock
I would have made that choice also.

laudel7, I liked the movie too.

:rock I dont really care what anyone else thinks anyway (unless you say you liked it ;) )! You have to think like that for this hobby anyway :D
Im gonna watch some of it right now.

Back