Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gollum PF Coming!

Looks pretty damn good. I like that you're getting 2-n-1 piece with this. Will only help to enhance the display.

I'm glad I got tired of collecting, especially LotR. Both of these look really nice. I prefer the Gollum version but I'm sooooo happy I don't have to spend $600.00 on two of these. :slap Fortunately, I'm satisfied with my Weta Smeagol (current value about $8.00). :lol

It is $299 and it is a domestic exclusive. Both poses are included and I have just ordered two. Also there is new cancellation fee.

So what is the regular version going to be? Can anyone from SS chime in. Or can any freaks inquire in chat.

Ordered. I assume the exclusive thing only refers to US retailers.

It looks like this is the only version of Gollum, and being a domestic web exclusive means no discount at another retailer. It looks like it only comes with one rockpile, so I don't know that I want two. I can save the money for whatever the big item is that is coming out later in 2011.

From what I understand from reading it, this is the only version and it can only be ordered through Sideshow. Hence the added cancellation fee. So if you have to cancel this you'll get hit with the NRD and the cancellation fee...so be absolutely sure you want it or can afford it.

I'm pretty sure this is the only version. :huh

If that's the case its very interesting since if a lot of people buy two then 500 is not a whole lot. I need to know before I commit on buying two rather than one.

I just put my order in for one. am I blind but I don't see an extra display base to put the extra torso on?

Sorry but I can't bring myself to get two... :monkey4

I would love to see the second display piece to understand better how that will work, and the switchout nameplate is pretty sweet, but I'll resist being greedy and ordering a second one.

I would love to see the second display piece to understand better how that will work, and the switchout nameplate is pretty sweet, but I'll resist being greedy and ordering a second one.

I don't get why it's not pictured....but I do like the fact it comes with one..

Back