gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some pretty decent prices, but I'm on hold for anything new for a while. maybe by the time I have some cash Cody will be on sale.

I just bought a whole bunch at the sale last month! I have to stop for a while before I am completely tapped out of cash.

Figures, a few days ago I noticed the HT Big Chap Alien was back in stock so I nabbed one, now its on sale again! :(

You are taking your chances with this seller. The first three orders, no problems. Then I ordered the ROTLA Indy PF from them and the box came wrapped in brown paper. There was damage to the PF and it looked like it was used as a display but they were selling it as new. I was very disappointed. Still, I got it for a good price so I can't be too pi**ed.

I called a store to see if the prices are also in store, if that is the case, just have my nephew drive over and pick it up for me. But no, regular price at the store. If I ordered what I wanted online the shipping and taxes drive it up a hefty sum so I think I'm just gonna pass. Damn! :(

Yep, doesn't apply in store and they don't offer any store-to-store pick up :monkey2

However, they have had in-store sales of 20% off but I missed the last one by a couple of days. Not sure if the in-store sales are communicated or if its just luck of the draw :huh

Check out the Hastings store on Amazon. They have Yoda's Hut for $69. Of course it is probably supposed to be Yoda himself. I wonder if they would honor that price? Hmmmmm.

:lol ok i tried it. I have zero confidence that I'll actually get it, but we'll see. They only charged $5 for shipping.

It'll go back to Hastings if its Yoda as I already have him.

Edit: Mad Ol Lou has a point though, and I should have thought of that. If they simply used the wrong photo, I wouldn't have ordered it, but the description actually says its the hut.

BUT it's not really in stock. So what is GoHastings going to do when they have to fulfill the order? Do they even have any pre-orders on their site? Cos if they do, then maybe there's a chance.

We're all keeping our fingers crossed for you, Prog!

Back