Godzilla Minus One - December 1, 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought everything looked better. Not that it ever looked bad.

I only have one complaint about the CGI. I didn’t like the way it looked when he walked. It had a video game look to it the way the body moved when he took his steps. All too smooth or something.

Everything else was great!
I agree but I think they were trying to give him weight for realism.

He was beautiful though lol

One reviewer called out Godzilla's "clear intent to harm" as the cause for so much fear and tension in this movie. No more just stomping through towns, oblivious to the destruction he was inadvertently causing. No here he was actively hunting and killing and destroying from beginning to end.

Double Toasted guy says this was the first time in his life that he was scared of Godzilla, lol.

One reviewer called out Godzilla's "clear intent to harm" as the cause for so much fear and tension in this movie. No more just stomping through towns, oblivious to the destruction he was inadvertently causing. No here he was actively hunting and killing and destroying from beginning to end.

Double Toasted guy says this was the first time in his life that he was scared of Godzilla, lol.
That DT review was freaking hilarious lol

The Japanese were so scared they actually stopped running lol

That DT review was freaking hilarious lol

The Japanese were so scared they actually stopped running lol
Your post just reminded me of their commentary on how pathetically non-threatening Reva's "interrogation" of young Leia was.

"Okay if you don't talk I'm going to push this button that will electrocute you! I'm serious...! This is your last chance...you better talk! Okay now I'm *really* going to push the button. Hear it comes...I really am about to do it..."

"Pardon me Madame Reva but there are reports of armored Stormtroopers being slapped in the face down the hall."

"Okay I better see to that. You are SO lucky I got interrupted because I was totally about to push the button..."

:slap

Ok, Jye totally undersold this movie - it was amazeballs!!!

WHO'S crying?? I'M NOT crying - there's something in my eye!!

WHAT!? Seriously...?

This is some weird Alt-verse where Godzilla movies are good and moving and MCU movies suck horribly and are for kids only.

WHAT!? Seriously...?

This is some weird Alt-verse where Godzilla movies are good and moving and MCU movies suck horribly and are for kids only.
Yes I was surprised as well but my dust irritated eyes don't lie. :lol

You should stop spoiling yourself and go see the movie already. ;)
What he said.

I would but I hate seeing movies alone and I don't know a single person who would go to a Godzilla movie with me.
If you fly to Detroit (and subsequently test negative for Covid) then I'll go see it with you. :wink1:

You need better friends

This is out of theaters Thursday so if you are going to go you need to do it SOON!!!!!!!!!!
Damn, that soon?

Just checked and looks like it's down to just two theaters in my area by Saturday, so gonna have to grab another ticket. I was planning to wait til streaming, but the more I think back on this movie the more I want to experience the whole thing again on the big screen.

Back