GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the domestic opening weekend is down, they're projecting it to do better worldwide this weekend than the others did, looks like China/Japan is going to save the box office on this.

Yup fingers crossed the movie deserves it.

I hope this does well because I'd much prefer to have Godzilla's world in multiple sequels than more Transformer movies.

Amen to that.

There’s still more that can be done cough mecha cough

I would like to see updates of Gigan and Hedorah as well.

I don't know which of these monsters makes an appearance in this movie, but would love to also see: Anguirus, Gorosaurus, Kumonga (who I still call Spiga), worm Mothra, Varan, Baragon, Ebirah and Manda.

I never got too excited about the Mecha versions of anyone.

I curse especially when i’m irritated but like everything else in life there’s a time and place for it and I don’t do it in public because I just feel that it’s disrespectful decorum towards other parents who have their kids around them and I certainly don’t do it around my son I just find that it shows a lack of fineness and self control.

My wife doesn’t even curse when irritated lol

I curse especially when i’m irritated but like everything else in life there’s a time and place for it and I don’t do it in public because I just feel that it’s disrespectful decorum towards other parents who have their kids around them and I certainly don’t do it around my son I just find that it shows a lack of fineness and self control.

My wife doesn’t even curse when irritated lol
I speak pretty properly, but my daughter's heard it all before from her Aunt and cousins. So, I guess I won't let it stop mf'er from taking her. I'm very surprised that she even wants to see it, so I don't want to squander this.

Edit [emoji38] "mf'er" should read "me", guess I just lost all credibility! [emoji38]

I think my predictive keyboard has a real sense of humor
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Looks like Godzilla will be getting a 3D release. Posted link on blu ray thread.

For a format that is "dead", seems to be getting a lot of releases lately.

I speak pretty properly, but my daughter's heard it all before from her Aunt and cousins. So, I guess I won't let it stop mf'er from taking her. I'm very surprised that she even wants to see it, so I don't want to squander this.

Edit [emoji38] "mf'er" should read "me", guess I just lost all credibility! [emoji38]

I think my predictive keyboard has a real sense of humor

Post your review please.

Are you a Godzilla diehard or casual like Maulfan lol?

Looks like Godzilla will be getting a 3D release. Posted link on blu ray thread.

For a format that is "dead", seems to be getting a lot of releases lately.

I saw it in 2D but will most definitely buy the 3D I know shocker lol

Post your review please.

Are you a Godzilla diehard or casual like Maulfan lol?

I saw it in 2D but will most definitely buy the 3D I know shocker lol
I used to watch Godzilla every Saturday morning as a kid, even remember seeing Godzilla vs Megalon (sp?) at the drive in.

Did that love carry over into adulthood? Not really, but I'm not against seeing a Godzilla movie. Especially since this one looks AMAZING!

I'd say I'm casual, but as a kid I was a diehard.

As for a review, I'll be seeing it on Sunday

4bb300d2f205b086948689afea898274.jpg

Everything I wanted out of a big budget Godzilla movie. I didn’t find the human element to be too much of a distraction although there were a couple times during the final battle that I’d have preferred them to stay with the monsters instead of cutting away to the people.

I'm not sure I'll ever get the missus to see this. I'm trying to formulate a compelling argument... but nothing I come up with seems good enough:

Idea #1: But its Godzilla. Aren't you a little curious?

Idea #2: I'll pay you.

Idea #3: I hear there's not too much monster stuff, and that Stranger Things girl is in it with Tywin Lannister.

#3 is my best bet yet. #2 is way too costly.

Or I could just straight out lie:

Idea #4: The girls from Sex and the City make an appearance.

I used to watch Godzilla every Saturday morning as a kid, even remember seeing Godzilla vs Megalon (sp?) at the drive in.

Did that love carry over into adulthood? Not really, but I'm not against seeing a Godzilla movie. Especially since this one looks AMAZING!

I'd say I'm casual, but as a kid I was a diehard.

I'd say that describes me pretty perfectly. That being said, I was still there last night at 7:00 for an IMAX viewing.

Dolby. I saw it in 3D prime and I wasn't impressed with the 3D and I like 3D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to cancel my 3D preorder lol

I'm not sure I'll ever get the missus to see this. I'm trying to formulate a compelling argument... but nothing I come up with seems good enough:

Idea #1: But its Godzilla. Aren't you a little curious?

Idea #2: I'll pay you.

Idea #3: I hear there's not too much monster stuff, and that Stranger Things girl is in it with Tywin Lannister.

#3 is my best bet yet. #2 is way too costly.

Or I could just straight out lie:

Idea #4: The girls from Sex and the City make an appearance.

lulz

I'd say that describes me pretty perfectly. That being said, I was still there last night at 7:00 for an IMAX viewing.
I have that AMC A List, so if I like it, I might go back for IMAX. My daughter hates the seats in the IMAX theater, so doing 3D with her.

Well that was ****ing awesome. 4dx basically a universal theme ride. Snow , fog, rain , everything else. Any one complaining about not enough monster action is insane. There was almost too much. By the end i was thinking okay how many times can we see ghidora do the same exact thing. But it held up well, the humans were fine. The story was fine. Lots of little twists I didn’t see coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back