GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol

Hint

Has a skyscraper in the footage.

Honestly dude if this movie delivers the goods I don’t think I will ever need to see another Godzilla movie with his design i’m good.

I would want TOHO style Godzilla movies full cgi or better yet man in suit augmented with cgi (I bet that would look sick).

We're supposed to get a bunch of TOHO Godzilla films in the future, they basically said they'll do as much as they can, but currently they can't release anything during the same year as one of the Lionsgate/Warner films due to the contracts, so the earliest we can get another is 2021

z9c83.jpg

:lol

I believe you lol

I bet it's a clip from the IMAX/HBO trailer

Nope!

New footage of G v KG...sick stuff!

We're supposed to get a bunch of TOHO Godzilla films in the future, they basically said they'll do as much as they can, but currently they can't release anything during the same year as one of the Lionsgate/Warner films due to the contracts, so the earliest we can get another is 2021

:rock

11 day, but, I’m going to want to download and watch what you’ve got even after my 2 theatrical viewings.

Yeah that! lol

I have to tell you for most summer blockbuster i’ll go and watch the press junket interviews, for the most part, but with Godzilla i’m just not feeling it I don’t want to hear from one single actor can’t they just interview people from Shin lol

Actually Douherty and Watanabe’s interview from a few weeks ago was excellent you can tell MD is as passionate about Kaiju as GDT was for PR1.

Last edited:
Sadly, no, I had no idea they were filming in Boston until it was on some news pages after it was over, I was so mad, I could have been an extra :lol

You're welcome for sharing the clip, I could have just described it for you instead :pfft:

The use of Godzilla and Mothra's themes is very well done on the soundtrack, I can't wait to hear it in the context of the movie.

Back