GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the US Japan is only taken seriously when it involves automobiles, electronics (tech intelligence) and the art of Sushi making otherwise they are viewed as over reacting head bowing giggling over worked cartoon loving wimpy small yellow weird men with little weenies.

Godzilla = Virgins in the US.

In a country built on military manhood, cowboys, gun ownership and american football Godzilla is no bueno lol

T-Rex is like the American Eagle...show of strength!

Godzilla = Nerds

Japan also has nuru massage and koala yummies. I think that's worth something.

Put it this way my brother’s wife is your typical all american upper middle class prom queen super hot athletic outgoing popular social milf and none of their 3 boys (11/14/17) were allowed to go watch Godzilla because she didn’t want them associated with that kind of sci-fi affecting their school relationships so uncle jye was not allowed to take them lol

I really enjoyed my first viewing of JW1. I came out super excited and wanting some dinosaur toys. When it came out on Blu-ray, I couldn’t get through it. I don’t know what happened. JW2 didn’t get that far. I saw it once and haven’t seen it since. It lacked any scene I wanted to revisit.

G-14 I’ve watched a lot! I had at least a weekly viewing of it once I got it on blu.

Exactly how I felt about JW 1. Really enjoyed it and then reality set in with a 2nd visit.

JW2 is utter trash

Put it this way my brother’s wife is your typical all american upper middle class prom queen super hot athletic outgoing popular social milf and none of their 3 boys (11/14/17) were allowed to go watch Godzilla because she didn’t want them associated with that kind of sci-fi affecting their school relationships so uncle jye was not allowed to take them lol

Wow , sorry to say this man, do not take offense, but that chick is royally screwed up.....

On a happy note ....FINALLY seeing this in 2 hours....review to follow.

Sad that I am reduced to a regular screen cause of DP.....its only been a week since the premier.....

Not a single theater in 50 miles playing on IMAX.

Almost like its being pushed aside.....for DP?

Thats like pushing BR2049 for Suicide Squad.
Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Wow , sorry to say this man, do not take offense, but that chick is royally screwed up.....

On a happy note ....FINALLY seeing this in 2 hours....review to follow.

Sad that I am reduced to a regular screen cause of DP.....its only been a week since the premier.....

Not a single theater in 50 miles playing on IMAX.

Almost like its being pushed aside.....for DP?

Thats like pushing BR2049 for Suicide Squad.

3 words:

Long Island Bimbo

lol

Exactly how I felt about JW 1. Really enjoyed it and then reality set in with a 2nd visit.

JW2 is utter trash

I also enjoyed JW1 on first viewing liked IR and that actress is hot so I like her lol but you’re right it does not hold up whatsoever.

JP1 holds up because its got that JAWS 1 “magic” built in.

Ohhhh I grew up in Stony Brook......

I know them ......too well.

In Goldblum voice: Well....there it is lol

Deadline reporting KOTM will dtop 69% this weekend...RIP Monsterverse after GvKK...it's over.

Fixed, lol.

Gomora is an Ultraman kaiju :lecture

A67197F2-FC7A-4B89-B152-5E98676E6137.jpg

https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Gomora

Back