Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thing is I see them like Sideshow figures vs Hot Toys, NECA is close enough, except the '85, where for the price, you get a great figure and we're getting some
cool suits represented.

I hate the fact that I am repeating suits in the same scale, but I will buy every Sakai sculpt they do. Just can't be beat. Might have to box up the X-Plus originals to free up some room.

All I want is Gabara..or nothing!

They have to do him eventually. I'm waiting too. There aren't a lot of monsters left that haven't been done. Well, they still need to do almost all of the monsters from Final Wars, so if they decided to hit those hard, it could be awhile. I don't see that happening though.

I hate the fact that I am repeating suits in the same scale, but I will buy every Sakai sculpt they do. Just can't be beat. Might have to box up the X-Plus originals to free up some room.
I know...size and price aside...it is leaps better than the standard 30cm '92.

I'm waiting for him to release a 2003 in vinyl form...so I know the standard 30cm has a limited lifespan on my sgelf. Except kiryu will now look much bigger than Goji.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

i really like the 92 suit, the shoulders have always bothered me as being somewhat weak. Sakai really has a home run with this one, i remember when he released as a resin kit some time back and i so wanted it but was way to expensive and hard to get. I hope they release his new 30cm 95 he did this year, yes i know it would make the fourth x-plus release of burning G but it would be the best version of that suit yet.

They have to do him eventually. I'm waiting too. There aren't a lot of monsters left that haven't been done. Well, they still need to do almost all of the monsters from Final Wars, so if they decided to hit those hard, it could be awhile. I don't see that happening though.

This old man loved the Pre 84 kaiju days best :)

What is XP going to do when Sakai dies.

godzilla_sm.jpg

What is XP going to do when Sakai dies.

I believe most, if not all, Sakai sculpts they've released to date have been pre-existing Sakai work that they just used to make vinyls from, I don't believe he's sculpted new work for any of them.

Lol light up feature for an extra 95 bucks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bam, $300!

IMG_9515.JPG

I believe most, if not all, Sakai sculpts they've released to date have been pre-existing Sakai work that they just used to make vinyls from, I don't believe he's sculpted new work for any of them.

Here I thought XP had him locked up in a basement making him sculpt 24/7 or else his family would be murdered.

Now I don't feel like he's putting his all into it.

Back