Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does look better painted. Spines look good. But he looks like a repaint of the smaller one. I guess thats normal.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

To me, as nice as the little one is, it looks like a nice toy, if not for the joints, this one would look like the creature out of the movie.

Glad he has more than two colors, but lordy, what is it with NECA and blue tints on their Godzillas?

Still looks dope. I'll probably get it unless I see more pics of the SHMA that knock my socks off.

Picked up a couple more NECA Godzilla's to go with my very blue TRU version.

IMAG0069.jpg

nice haul underworld54! i got one before seeing the movie and was tempted to get another as a gift when i saw them today at rus again. great fig! still gotta get the neck joint to move, damn thing is locked up so cant turn his head, only turns as far as the ball joint under head will let it.

so desperate for SHM arts! plan on waiting for the Heisei zilla in aug but man... its hard. tempted to over pay for the 2000.

Unless this is a prototype without the sound feature in it, I can't see where the batteries go or where the sound comes from.

LEGAL-Godzilla1.jpg

LEGAL-Godzilla2.jpg

LEGAL-Godzilla3.jpg

LEGAL-Godzilla4.jpg

LEGAL-Godzilla.jpg

Are you certain that's not the 6"

Positive, they're straight from the NECA page.

https://necaonline.com/category/licenses/movies/godzilla/

https://necaonline.com/46768/produc...to-tail-action-figure-modern-godzilla-case-2/

Just look at the detail difference and overall quality.

Godzilla_2014_03-LEGAL-x1300.jpg

I love how the eyes turned out, they capture more of the intensity of the film design than the little one does, which is to be expected of course, I don't hold it against the little one.

I love how all of that G2000 is sharp, his skin, his spines, it's such a photogenic figure with all the texture it has going on.

It truly is, definately the main selling point on him.

My son can't go near 5 feet of him.

If someone breaks into my house I'm going to throw Godzilla at them. :lol

Last edited:
ajegy9en.jpg

Love my burning G. Once I found how to hide the seams and got the perfect pose he's just raw power. The Goku of the godzilla series.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back