Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, I have to say, this thread is really awesome, you all have been really great! There's toxicity in other sections of the forum and I think the smaller number of Godzilla fans here has probably helped avoid some of that. I feel Godzilla fans are generally much nicer than some other fandoms too.
Totally agree about the people here and the community for the most part. There are always going to be a few bad apples but the Godzilla community as a whole is awesome and much more inviting than most other fandoms I’ve seen. It’s neat to see the more prominent people in the internet community be very friendly, humble and helpful as well.

This guy came in today. Amazing figure! I love the light up feature. I can literally hear the charge up sound whenever I hit the on switch :love:

DD3F0A58-9A68-4295-88E4-8E700E2E4078.jpeg

D3D47078-F6DA-473F-A405-F0DB8B1900E5.jpeg

F41A2018-599F-4121-88EE-CD0F5C1012DF.jpeg

Yes! Finally the tail lights up. It came in one piece too. No need to heat up the booty! Hopefully this is the future for X-Plus.
This might sound good for you because there will be a US Goji store.. but for me far away in South East Asia.. it means larger packaging, and much more expensive shipping! :cry:

Last edited:
That looks really awesome. if I didn't have so many other things to pay for I would have liked to have that one. I hope this means they do more figures with the fully lit tails. I've skipped some of the RIC versions since the lighting is only on the body piece. If they really wanted to get crazy they could probably design a way for a plug in the tail piece to get the lighting to work there too

This might sound good for you because there will be a US Goji store.. but for me far away in South East Asia.. it means larger packaging, and much more expensive shipping! :cry:
The box wasn’t that bad! If you’ve had the ‘92 Mothra or Battra, the box is similar. The photo isn’t mine because I’m too lazy to get up :lol . The real test with the packaging is going to be that Yuji Sakai Shin!
56B9327E-B4FA-40FE-8BD7-3FA57A299F38.jpeg

That looks really awesome. if I didn't have so many other things to pay for I would have liked to have that one. I hope this means they do more figures with the fully lit tails. I've skipped some of the RIC versions since the lighting is only on the body piece. If they really wanted to get crazy they could probably design a way for a plug in the tail piece to get the lighting to work there too
Same with me too. This is the first light up Godzilla figure that I own because I’ve always hated how only the bodies light up. They already decided that they weren’t going to make the new ‘92 a fully lit figure so maybe it will only be special occasions.

Well, I hope that Yuji Sakai test gets good result for my region! XD
Here’s hoping! :pray:.

I finally got around to unboxing my W-Dragon Ghidorah! The figure is great. Overall I think the paint and sculpt are more accurate than X-Plus. The W-Dragon perfectly captures 2019 Ghidorah’s snakey reptilian look. The first things I always look at on figures with small heads are eyes and teeth. The paint is absolutely perfect here, not messy or sloppy at all. The biggest downside for me is how awkward this figure is on a shelf. Now let’s cross our fingers that wings don’t droop!

C46CB783-3124-42E7-AF77-0199C7B0BF2D.jpeg

EC46A87A-409A-45F3-809F-19444A49CDEF.jpeg

7B395E4B-7715-4DF2-86C5-1DD3F75DC238.jpeg

7350586D-FFCD-41E3-9699-93BB19C5E7C6.jpeg

06B6AB7D-8041-4831-B79F-136880725943.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh my, that thing is a beauty!!
It really is! I was really blown away by the paint apps in this figure overall. There are multiple shades of gold. They perfectly captured the 2019’s look from the movie with the sculpt as well. X-Plus is more stylized in comparison.

Last edited:
Back