Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know the actual dimensions for it?
Here’s the first X-Plus King Ghidorah video. Wow! This figure looks amazing. I’m so glad there is no assembly required too. I was dreading having to put the wings and tails on.
I know it's big but that box is...wow. :hammerhead: :panic:This would likely be one of those times the box would have to go! :lol

I bought my girlfriend the Mondo Cherry Blossom Biollante. Beautiful figure! I think we’re going down a GID rabbit hole.

5BC56968-FFEB-44BD-9B20-5FB48DA7D034.jpeg

5B052F75-F6F3-4A14-AA58-355704F9196C.jpeg

5A7B9196-2B33-4E35-9D1A-45EA99D19095.jpeg

Since I couldn’t get the Eva x G1 Awakening for my first X-Plus, should I get the KOTM Large Monster Series Burning Goji or the Goji x MG 2002 25cm?

Since I couldn’t get the Eva x G1 Awakening for my first X-Plus, should I get the KOTM Large Monster Series Burning Goji or the Goji x MG 2002 25cm?
I own the 2019 Burning figure and I love it. The sculpt pops even more than the standard or Ric because the figure is translucent. I also believe that more creative liberties were taken with the GvK figure, while the sculpt from the 2019 is movie accurate. I do like how dynamic the GvK figure is though.

BBTS doesn't charge sales tax until items are shipped if that makes any difference.
Well there we go, I await my taxes. I’m currently holding it in pile of loot, trying to pace the parade of giant boxes that are arriving on my porch. First it was Ghidorah, now Gigantic Shin is coming. It would be such a nightmare to ship Shin and Biollante only have both arrive at the same time.

Well there we go, I await my taxes. I’m currently holding it in pile of loot, trying to pace the parade of giant boxes that are arriving on my porch. First it was Ghidorah, now Gigantic Shin is coming. It would be such a nightmare to ship Shin and Biollante only have both arrive at the same time.
again, I can help you to ease that nightmare.. 😌 ✨

Could anyone who owns the Mondo Biollante Vs statue please post size dimensions of the box? I ordered this thing (still not sure if I'm going to be actually getting it) and now have to be able to store it for a time. TIA

Could anyone who owns the Mondo Biollante Vs statue please post size dimensions of the box? I ordered this thing (still not sure if I'm going to be actually getting it) and now have to be able to store it for a time. TIA
I’ll be heading over to storage in the next few days, I can get those measurements.

Back