Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@&$%ing hell thats expensive

Also massive.

attachment.php

I'm just glad that the movie is meh and I can't justify the desire of havin' this terrible design on my shelf. :lol
The price of Kaiyodo's maquette is pretty hilarious considering it looks like a Godzilla made of burned poo.

I would imagine an X-Plus Gigantic Shin would run around $500, and that would be an original sculpt, this was done based on the official maquette and overseen but the movie designer, much more of a collector piece.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the comics lol!

Wow, I'm tempted to get an X Plus Shin Godzilla, just the standard version because I prefer his default look. I'm just worried about his shipping cost. I never had an X Plus Godzilla before but apparently he's 1.5Kg and the box is around 19 inches all over! I guess the only way to get him shipped is via EMS, which would probably cost up to $50 or more :)

I hope more pictures of the standard one show up as well.

I believe it may be cast in translucent purple and painted over. To me it's another miss in the paint department. Shin Godzilla has been so hard to capture, every product has been victim of some level of inaccurate paintwork, though Kaiyodo gets a pass because the paint matches the maquette it's based on and wasn't trying to match the CGI model.

I may have to touch mine up but I wonder what that'll do the the 'collectibility' of it. Lol! I doubt it's translucent purple. If you look at the head plug, it looks white.

Back