Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monsterarts has been slowing down with new Godzillas, mostly repaints and such, maybe the line isn't doing as good anymore?

I think theyre done outside of the oft Godzilla suit. They indicated in a recent interview that they will probably do monsterarts ZERO. Meaning same scale but with zero articulation. Which I guess is ok. As long as the poses don't suck. They also said they wanted to look into a more premium high end line...not sure where they could go with that. Maybe along the xplus line of things. Could be cool

Look who I picked up yesterday, love this little guy, only weird part is they gave him a slight underbite but you only notice from some angles.

image.jpeg

Rats, my eyes were drawn straight to the photo and, without reading anything I thought X-Plus releases. Sakai made this entire diorama in model form. I have it, but could never bring myself to build it because it was so freakin' expensive. Well, if this is SHMA, then I wonder if it will have articulation or not.

Rats, my eyes were drawn straight to the photo and, without reading anything I thought X-Plus releases. Sakai made this entire diorama in model form. I have it, but could never bring myself to build it because it was so freakin' expensive. Well, if this is SHMA, then I wonder if it will have articulation or not.

It may be SHMA or it may be a new line they're starting. Like monsterarts zero. Or...it could be their new high end line they're reported to have been wanting to do. Word on the street is they're very interested in the xplus customer base and are looking to enter into that market. Weeeee shall see.

Hey guys, I've been curious about the paint on the Birth-zilla SHMA. It seems that some of them have a blue wash over the body and others don't. I just got mine recently from amiami and it seems solid charcoal with no blue wash/shading.

normal.jpg

I've heard hearsay about this being specific to the first issue of this figure before the re-issue, but I'd like to hear from you shma collectors if you know anything about it.

Back