Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normal Heisei SHMA Rodan confirmed. No release date announced yet. It's expected to be a web exclusive release, not confirmed yet though. Should hear more about it by the end of the month.

rodanmonsterarts.png

Yawn...I hope they don't too carried away with these repaints. SHMA have been really fun to collect. I don't want them to get bogged down with repaint after repaint.

For all you big godzilla fans, which year is the most iconic version?

Whenever I think of Big G. His 89 incarnation tends to pop into my head first. It's not my favorite look, but that's what comes up first.

The only other expected reissue of the same monster, but different, is Godzilla 2000 Film Version.

Iconic For me:

Heisei. 1989 biogoji - 1994 mogegoji

1962 kinggoji or 1964 mosugoji

GMK or Millenium Concept and now 2014 are also good contenders because they are uniquely distinct, yet distinctly godzilla

Iconic For me:

Heisei. 1989 biogoji - 1994 mogegoji

1962 kinggoji or 1964 mosugoji

GMK or Millenium Concept and now 2014 are also good contenders because they are uniquely distinct, yet distinctly godzilla

Pretty much this completely.

Though I'd say the GMK design is a notch below. I love the design but I don't think it's the quintessential design, historically speaking. Though '54 has to be included, if nothing else aside from the fact that him eating the train has been one of the most heavily used images in the entire Godzilla series.

This guy came this morning. He's a sexy *****

azu8y9y8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkytnmunhjkhjymyjmynyjnuuknnnjm

Viking Spawn and jye4ever, which ones are in your avatars?

Sig if i'm not mistaken is 1995 Godzilla vs Destoroyah

Pretty much this completely.

Though I'd say the GMK design is a notch below. I love the design but I don't think it's the quintessential design, historically speaking. Though '54 has to be included, if nothing else aside from the fact that him eating the train has been one of the most heavily used images in the entire Godzilla series.

GMK is definately in my top 5, but you're right, he's not the definitive design by any means.

This guy came this morning. He's a sexy *****

azu8y9y8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkytnmunhjkhjymyjmynyjnuuknnnjm

Nice, very very nice, congrats on what must've been an expensive purchase.

Back