Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i was just messing with you man. i didnt mean any offence. second pic looks much better. i tried sculpting a couple of times but failed miserably.

You're fine, I knew you weren't being mean or anything. Hopefully I'll get it all painted up tomorrow, so we'll see.

:lol

All gone. I had one in my cart last night too. Was going to buy but literally slept on it. You snooze you lose.

Snooze you looze.

What does that set look like?

Updated Snake Eyes last night. Just need to make a timebomb. Anyone got a close pic of the one on his leg?

And still need a SS Stalker neck....
174122d1364555168-soldierstory-fbi-hrt-hostage-rescue-team-fbihrt09.jpg

https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2013/03/preview-soldier-story-16-scale-fbi-hrt.html
Well I just got the HRT FBI uniform set in, and the actual uni is brown unlike the preview pics. There's a slight greenish tint to it, but it's definitely brown. If you own Falcon, the color is almost the same as his neckerchief. Not really suitable for a modern Joe Green Shirt.
Oh well, I wanted to build a cheap HRT guy so I'll still get use out of this.

https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2013/03/preview-soldier-story-16-scale-fbi-hrt.html
Well I just got the HRT FBI uniform set in, and the actual uni is brown unlike the preview pics. There's a slight greenish tint to it, but it's definitely brown. If you own Falcon, the color is almost the same as his neckerchief. Not really suitable for a modern Joe Green Shirt.

Damn. No go on the OD? That sucks.

I thought it was OD. Guess not.

Damn. No go on the OD? That sucks.

I thought it was OD. Guess not.

I got some of the FBI 2.0 (OD and Beige) and removed the color and re-dyed to OD. The Olive Dye was by Dylon. They look pretty good, just need to give them a quick dip in Dark Green for my Greenshirts.

I got some of the FBI 2.0 (OD and Beige) and removed the color and re-dyed to OD. The Olive Dye was by Dylon. They look pretty good, just need to give them a quick dip in Dark Green for my Greenshirts.

Damn. I was thinking that. Cheaper.

this is really joe related..per se..but can/could be..
im doing these custom suits for star wars..but i am planning on doing one for me, for my cobra commander bash...in dark blue...
anyone else who might be interested in one, lmk? and check out my sw thread for more info...
as soon as i get my CC one done..i'll post it over here as well...im gonna modify the top flap, so it's more like his or the CG one..more square like...
impocfciersuitNEW1a_zpsd9bd184e.jpg

Sucks about the color, otherwise it would look good once those kneepads were removed.

Sucks about the color, otherwise it would look good once those kneepads were removed.

I left the Knee Pads and Elbow Pads on the ones that I dyed. The Glue are was not happy with the Olive Green Dye or vice-versa as it were. I know the 82 Guys did not have them but I don't think that I mind. Time will tell. :impatient: :lol

I have:
boxed duke
boxed firefly
boxed v.1 storm shadow
v.1 cobra sniper (possibly with box)
Almost (if not totally) complete v.1 snake eyes, loose.

I want a beach head... can be loose but must have ex. Head...
Prepared to be pretty generous... basically will include snake eyes or the sniper with any of the other figures.
Im also always after more blue shirt troopers...

I also have kitbash stuff... sniper rifles etc that I will list later.

Even if you dont have him... if you can get him let me know & we can discuss what you want... I might be able to make it worth your while.
Ive seen him on ebay for reasonable prices recently...just dont wanna get hit for stupid amounts of import tax if its not marked as a gift!

Back