Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw these in the general section. Guess they're based on 70s Joe/Action something lines, anyways, I want them for 80s Joes customs.

1234772_561467817246781_1509803462_n.jpg

Also, looks like their figs are going to have older camo pattern outfits that may be hard to find nowadays, so I'll definitely be watching these carefully.

Saw these in the general section. Guess they're based on 70s Joe/Action something lines, anyways, I want them for 80s Joes customs.

1234772_561467817246781_1509803462_n.jpg

Also, looks like their figs are going to have older camo pattern outfits that may be hard to find nowadays, so I'll definitely be watching these carefully.

Awesome!!! :yess:

Those are the ZICA toys Action Jackson prototype headsculpts.Won't go into production until 4th quarter 2014 depending on how well the 8 inch line does.So no gaurantee they will even get made.

Those are the ZICA toys Action Jackson prototype headsculpts.Won't go into production until 4th quarter 2014 depending on how well the 8 inch line does.So no gaurantee they will even get made.

Too bad, cause even though I wish the beard were a bit more scruffy, that redhead would definitely be my SnowJob.

so im gonna create one huge list for everyone to look at(kinda like my SW wants list over on that section)....

looking for...
anyone that i don't have...which is just about everyone..lol
parts to create any new joes/cobras..heads, hands..bodies..cloths, gear...stuff like that..
any good, nice HS's for joes..or cobras...
any blu rays that im looking for...
anything to work on hawk, duke, firefly, cobra commander...rock n roll, stalker, falcon, flint...basically anyone...
zartan parts...head, backpack, pistol, bow, pants...chest armor...etc

have to trade...
lots of star wars stuff...
bent feet from crimson guard
CG land mine thing...
other stuff...lol...
i have a complete Endor rebel trooper(custom)...with the big backpack(repainted)..has everything else..looking to either sell or trade for gi joe/cobra stuff...
this one..
endor2_zpsd1cf25a7.jpg

anyone have this HS?
https://www.toyanxiety.com/navysealriverineopsriflemanwoodlandcamo-nude.aspx

Last edited:
Spider - I have some desert uniforms that might work, and I may have a 21C grey uniform. I will look when I get a chance...

Hey folks, I have the means to start making waterslides. Any requests/ideas of things that people would be interested in? Tattoos or anything?

how about the cobra emblems that you add to the helmets? those would come in handy..

also, im looking for flak/swat type vests..anyone have any good ones, that don't cost an arm and a leg?
or the hooded cobra commander head?

anyone want to trade my boba for a Zartan? any suckers...errrr..takers....

Last edited:
Back