Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same problem. Mine always looks good till I go back and put a clear coat over it to seal it. it happened to my Cobra Commander and some swords.
Another thing though. I'm putting together a base for my Destro in my head. How tall would you guys say he is? I'm thinking with the Marvel days some of the newer ones he's somewhere between 6'3-6'5. I know the Sunbow cartoon and some other comics had him up to 7' at times and I'm not trying to go there. I don't want mine to be super huge. I'm guessing he should be more around maybe Gung Ho's height. Like a small forward would be. Thoughts?

i need a nice chrome paint that i can use to paint my swords...not metallic or silver paint..but actual chrome..like what Pace use for the CC heads....any thoughts?

The only other alternative to actual chroming the pieces is metalizer paint.
Alclad 2 paint will get you the results, but must be applied with an airbrush.
Watch this tutorial to know how to use it:

Last edited:
i need a nice chrome paint that i can use to paint my swords...not metallic or silver paint..but actual chrome..like what Pace use for the CC heads....any thoughts?

I just use Testors Chrome spray. It actually works pretty well.

mjmxIAsZlYNjfxmpqqzkSyQ.jpg

10850888_10203314743244504_1114809245_n.jpg
done! with the paint that SM told me about..looks killer in person..will have some up for sale if anyone is interested..drop me a line

i also have an extra custom made white storm shadow suit up for grabs...

Attachments

• 10850344_10203314721683965_1906899_n.jpg
    10850344_10203314721683965_1906899_n.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
I'd like to get a couple of the grenades from the SSC Cobra trooper's grenade launcher (the two things at the top left in the picture).
16.jpg

could someone post a pic of the regular Destro head next to a Joe head? Like Duke or Flint? Curious to see how it compares in size.

hey guys.. i have the gi joe monopoly game from a few years back..it's been opened but never played..is in great shape....anyone looking for it, drop me a pm...trying to sell off some stuff for the move...lol...

i also have RnR's machine gun(weathered) and his helmet and i think some of his bullet chains, etc....

Last edited:
Back