GI Joe 2: Retaliation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait a minute....I just watched it again.

After the base is attacked and the one guy says, "He's dead, we're all that's left," is that really Roadblock, Jinx, and that other guy walking away?

Channing Tatum DIES!?!?!?!??????

Oh please God let it be so!!!!! :clap

Hmmm, maybe. Just watched that part again where President Zartan smiles at the "Viper." I thought there were several dudes with chromed masks but it looks like just the one.

Be cool to see a non-Cobra Storm Shadow. Hopefully they'll give him boots now instead of tennies. :lol

Love this Scenes!
CCFirefly.jpg

snakeeyes.jpg

I think its hilarious that Hasbro and other NON SSC topics are talked about in the GI Joe area. But I post the new movie trailer and it gets moved. Whatever.

Wow, this actually looks decent. Pretty sure Duke eats it, which is a ballsy move. My expectations are low, so I think anything would be better than what we had previously. And John McClane, I get it you're too old for this ____.

Personally, I don't think Hot Toys needs to make Joes. I'd be happy if we got a 1/6 face plate Cobra Commander by Sideshow.

I'll probably watch this. I didn't even see the first one as the trailer with the battle suits really wasn't appealing to me, but I think I might give this a shot. I like The Rock.

Back