Ghostbusters: Spenser's sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sent you a PM Spenser. I forgot to mention in the PM it's for the GB heads, but you probably worked it out.

Hey,

Yes I still have the molds. Order any time. Painted is about a four week wait at this time.

Of all the sculpts that I have seen made of these guys, this set is by far my favorite. I think it captures so much of the characters. Anyone ordering can buy with confidence.

IMG_2460 copy.JPG

sent you another final pm mate lol before looking with you to finalise ;)!

please check your inbox :)!

hop hop hop, answered you steven, pending payment when you want ;)!
check your inbox mate please, just waiting from you...
Also do you offer thoses grey arms pad, or do you know where to find it ;)?!?

sculptor, still waiting from you before finalising the process, but it seems you'aren't responding anymore :(?!?

Ghostbusters Custom Kit. 4 Mattel Ghostbusters suits, backpacks and accessories/the 4 unpainted Spencer Sculpts/Rocco Ray with goggles and cigarette sculpt (unpainted)/Custom elbow pads/Soldier story belts/ACI leather boots/Rocco Slimmer kit/plus TTKO bodies (Everything you need to build an awesome set of 1/6 scale Ghostbusters!) $850 shipped.

Yep it sure is, all the info in the first post is correct.

hi mate,

bought from you a completed painted set of ghostbusters heads, please check your pm, and also do you have any winswton head from the second movie on sale ???

Thanks for your answer ;)!

Back