Ghostbusters: Spenser's sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these still being offered? I really hope so as I will be getting some money soon and would LOVE a full set to go on my matty's i just got

Well I finally took the plunge and got a venkman figure but looks like I'll have to wait for a head if this run has ended or suspended.
If anyones got a painted one for sale let me know:)

I got my heads from Spencer earlier this month and they look great. Thanks again Spencer.

Sorry for the noob question, but instead of me wading through all the backlog of info, can someone just post a simple instruction list on how to apply the ultra-dope Spenser heads, which bodies to get, etc. onto the Ghostbusters Mattel figures? Thank you so much!!!

Sorry for the noob question, but instead of me wading through all the backlog of info, can someone just post a simple instruction list on how to apply the ultra-dope Spenser heads, which bodies to get, etc. onto the Ghostbusters Mattel figures? Thank you so much!!!

Personally I replaced the bodies with Hot Toys true types narrow shoulder versions. They come with a seperate head attachment for head sculpts with necks. In a couple cases I had to saw off the neck plug on the attachment and superglue the heads to them. Then just switch out the clothes from the mattel figures. If you want you can redye the suits add different elbow pads, etc. For a more accurate figure

Sorry to bring this thread back up, but are these still available? I'd like to order a set of unpainted if they are. I sent you a pm Spenser.

Spencer,

I've sent you multiple pm's with no reply back. I ordered a set of 4 painted gb head sculpts.Send me a reply when you can.

Thanks

Back