Ghostbusters: Spenser's sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frikkin machine, Spenser. :D

Here’s a quick shot of Bill Murray He’s in the mold rubber now so I’ll post a casting later. I’m working on the Ramis sculpt now, updates later

gbmurray1.jpg

Yeah, now my headless bodies & Nick A Tron packs may go to good use.

Oh, I may do him from Caddyshack

Excellent work Spenser! :clap

Not only a great sculpt of Murray as Venkman, but also could be made into other characters Bill has played. I'm seeing possibilities for Spackler, Winger, Phil, Bob ..amongst many other Bill Murray role's :)

Another set of home-run sculpts Spenser. And I was blown away by your Deckard and Mola Ram...these have me FLOORED! I am definitely in for the full set of 4 to make those upcoming 1/6 Mattel GB figures even BETTER!

P.S., what are those glasses you're using on Egon? In silver they'd look GREAT for Toht (to replace the crappy ones he comes with...)

AWESOME, AWESOME work man! :rock :rock :rock

Awesome work. Wow. Can I get on the list for a Venkman/Murray please?!?

I was going to ask if there was any possibility of a version of Peter with a smirk on his face, but after looking up pictures of him, I realized he doesn't really smile much at all... (He just makes me smile I guess)

awsome spenser!! im super excited again 2day!! i cant wait to see stantz and zeddmore!!

ramis looks kick arse!! and aswel as venkman id love to do a murray fig from scrooged hehe.

You now guys I really can abide faint praise :rotfl

But seriously, thanks again.:D

P.S., what are those glasses you're using on Egon? In silver they'd look GREAT for Toht (to replace the crappy ones he comes with...)

Those are the glasses I etched for Leon’s sunglasses.

leonsunglasses1.jpg

It looks like I have another purchase to make from you Spencer. Those sculpts are unreal!

once again spenser, i had to drop in and have another look!! your awsome. and these will rock!! im so excited to see what stantz n zeddemore will look like!

Back