Ghost rider maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolidLiquidFox said:
Kinda underwhelmed by the exclusive...
That Is What I Call An EXCLUSIVE Not that Change Of Head of Little Pistol CRAP!!! ( Actually Thre Only Change Of head I Like Is the IronMan......)

ordered. and I dont own a single Marvel related piece
I love it.
real metal chain and spikes ... cool ... :monkey1

You can't beat that price, I am not a Marvel fan per se, and won't be buying this; but that is a great looking piece and an even better price. :chew

I've got this baby on order and I could not be happier. For the size and craftmanship, the price is really sweet...

Can't wait until it comes out so I can devise some sick lighting to really show him off!! :D

DarkArtist81 said:
I've got this baby on order and I could not be happier. For the size and craftmanship, the price is really sweet...

Can't wait until it comes out so I can devise some sick lighting to really show him off!! :D

That's the thing...you gotta display him properly or it won't look anything like in the pics. You would need to get a light up base or project light from a bottom shelf in your display stand.

I agree that if I were to order him he would probably just get cancelled as there is TONS of stuff coming later that I got pending.

luke314pi said:
He looks really cool, but I was never big into Ghost Rider, so I am going to pass on this one.

Same here...although most people that go for this piece probably don't care much for the character either and go mainly for the great sculpt.

I passed on Iron Man as well. I guess I'm an X-O Manowar type of guy. :rolleyes:

Too have to say I like the regular far more that the exclusive. But Im stil not gettig it, again Im not a GR fan either.

Looks very good. I loved Ghost Rider in the '90s (Danny Ketch). Johnny Blaze was a little before my time (original Ghost Rider). But, he did make quite a few appearances in the '90s (while I was collecting comics).

But, I won't order this...I can't afford to buy everything anymore....I did that during the SS/Weta LOTR hey-days.

:)

Now, I am just sticking to select 12" pieces that I really like.

ghostridervsghostbusters1mj.jpg

Back