Ghost rider maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the black Chrome GR.. Looks like it has similar flames.. With lighting behind it light passes through and it lights up..

P.S. Isnt Saurons mace just reflective red paint?.. I wasnt aware it was translucent?..:confused:

There are no electronics in this maquette, but the light does reflect through the flames, making them appear as if they're glowing. I especially love the effect through the eye sockets!! :monkey5

It does look phenomenal, especially the flames. I'm going to have to get this one for sure. I've always loved GR and this one is by far the best I've seen to date. With some lighting tricks, he can be even better! I've tested this theory already with the Unleashed Anakin/Obi Mustafar set... and they looked magnificent with the lava glowing.

Can't wait for the pre-order!! Great work Ray!

tomandshell said:
The "blue flame" edition will go on sale around 4:00 in the morning, Bullseye!!!

Blue flame edition. Flying to London that morning. Hopefully i can log in to a computer at the airport.

I used to be a HUGE Ghost Rider fan. But, I can't stand Nicolas Cage.

As much as this one looks incredible, I will probably pass on it.

I think it is the best Ghost Rider piece I have ever seen thou, for sure.

can anyone geusstimate how much this will cost? It looks awesome. The details looks superb. I'm not digging the pose though. :eek:

Here's another pic....

ghostrider1.jpg

Back