Statue Ghost in the Shell: Mixed-Media 1/4 Scale Statue - The Major by Weta Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are doing a 1/4 scale statue based on Scarlett in that Film.And that is fine.

I have been waiting for a larger scale figure of Masamune's Major for a long time.This Hard Disk PVC Figure is real nice but only 14".But was the coolest you could find at the time.So it's about time and I'M glad it's Prime 1.

I have this piece in my Collection, Very Impressive +

Motoko Kusanagi SAC 2nd GIG PVC Statue 1/7 scale

s-l500.jpg

Alpha Major Motoko Kusanagi Comic Cover Version 1/5 scale

10382354144_3f8979ff84_z.jpg

two of the Better ones I have came across

Can't find any pics of it

lol, now you got me curious. those hard disks are pretty old- 16 years. For my money the best ones out there, really beautiful in person.

Never been too crazy about any of the pvc figs for her except for the 2nd gig one Colossus has- got a nice deal on one last year. Theres another tiny manga style one I got for $30 that I like but it is pretty small and insignificant, also by Alpha-

gumonshoe1377693365.jpeg

I have this piece in my Collection, Very Impressive +

Motoko Kusanagi SAC 2nd GIG PVC Statue 1/7 scale

View attachment 312005

Alpha Major Motoko Kusanagi Comic Cover Version 1/5 scale

View attachment 312004

two of the Better ones I have came across

This is the one I have been after for some time, Alpha Hard Disk Camouflage

View attachment 312078

and this one
View attachment 312079

Colossus,yeah' I like all of those and I would have those in my collection especially that 1/5 Alpha.I really stopped collecting Anime and Manga pretty much when I started getting into Sideshow 1/4 scale figures,no way to afford both for me.I still have my cabinet with some of my fav's though.
I'M ready for a 1/4 Motoko or a 1/3 from Prime 1.Can't wait for that.
Sorry I know this is not the Anime thread.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 130
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 134
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Colossus,yeah' I like all of those and I would have those in my collection especially that 1/5 Alpha.I really stopped collecting Anime and Manga pretty much when I started getting into Sideshow 1/4 scale figures,no way to afford both for me.I still have my cabinet with some of my fav's though.

SWEET Anime Shelf Marvin

Very nice man. Yeah I started with the figures too, and got drawn away by sideshow. Still though I try hunting for the older larger anime poly/resin statues that are hard to find. Most of my collection is so so but I have managed to land a couple of grails. All these companies taking on anime now has me excited. Im so far down for GITS by P1, One Punch Man and Cowboy Bebop by F4F. Need to start saving up :thud:

SWEET Anime Shelf Marvin

Thanks Colossus.

Very nice man. Yeah I started with the figures too, and got drawn away by sideshow. Still though I try hunting for the older larger anime poly/resin statues that are hard to find. Most of my collection is so so but I have managed to land a couple of grails. All these companies taking on anime now has me excited. Im so far down for GITS by P1, One Punch Man and Cowboy Bebop by F4F. Need to start saving up :thud:

Thanks FS. Awhile back there was a beautiful 1/4 Kos-Mos by Alter and a resin 1/4 Sengoku Isoroku Yamamoto that I really thought about getting.
For the most part at this time they seem to be the more sexy scantily clad figures in 1/4.So like you mentioned more companies are taking on Anime and that is cool.Really hope P1 gets it going because their quality is so good and SS carries their Figures.
Yep' time to start saving.Maybe get a second job.:lol

Last edited:
Back